Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

Y’all talking about the dude that:
-Asked Frank Mucus for a picture of his Mom
-Said he didn’t care for XIs
-Claimed FR III was worst OG
-Wanted a reimagined WC IV or Indiglo XIV
-Supported therealest1 duplicate posts
-Stated poison ivy and poison oak was good for the earth
-Couldn’t feel the zoom in the XVIII and XIX (double stacked).
Yeah he won’t be missed

Last edited:
weirdo-wild.gif

Y’all talking about the dude that:
-Asked Frank Mucus for a picture of his Mom
-Said he didn’t care for XIs
-Claimed FR III was worst OG
-Wanted a reimagined WC IV or Indiglo XIV
-Supported therealest1 duplicate posts
-Stated poison ivy and poison oak was good for the earth
-Couldn’t feel the zoom in the XVIII and XIX (double stacked).
Yeah he won’t be missed
What makes me even more pissed about the guy is that I am suffering from a poison ivy/oak rash as we speak.

This is the first pair of 3's I've worn where I feel my pinky toe being rubbed on but its weird because it only feels like that for a few minutes whenever I wear them. Has anyone else had this happen to them?

This is the first pair of 3's I've worn where I feel my pinky toe being rubbed on but its weird because it only feels like that for a few minutes whenever I wear them. Has anyone else had this happen to them?
My pair is like that when I have the regular insoles in.

I wore them for months with a hefeluxx insole and they were fine, but once the regular ones go back in my pinky toe feels squished for a few min.

My pair is like that when I have the regular insoles in.

I wore them for months with a hefeluxx insole and they were fine, but once the regular ones go back in my pinky toe feels squished for a few min.
I don't get why that happens, is it because the insole is too thick? I mean the pinky pinching goes away so it don't matter to me but still annoying wearing em for the first few minutes every time.

I don't get why that happens, is it because the insole is too thick? I mean the pinky pinching goes away so it don't matter to me but still annoying wearing em for the first few minutes every time.
Insole is definitely not too thick, my replacement insoles are about double the thickness and they were fine with those.

Insole is definitely not too thick, my replacement insoles are about double the thickness and they were fine with those.
Same for me, as well as on the recent cardinal 7 og release. I feel like it’s the actually toebox and leather. It “breaks in” after wearing for an hour, then you take em off, then the leather reforms, and next time you wear em, you gotta “break em in“ again, idk, super annoying. i absolutely loved this release and the cardinal 7s except for the pinky toe issues.

Same for me, as well as on the recent cardinal 7 og release. I feel like it’s the actually toebox and leather. It “breaks in” after wearing for an hour, then you take em off, then the leather reforms, and next time you wear em, you gotta “break em in“ again, idk, super annoying. i absolutely loved this release and the cardinal 7s except for the pinky toe issues.
Well come to think of it the leather on of my fire reds is different on each shoe so that might be the culprit. I'm pretty sure the "leather" used on these Fire Reds and Cardinals you mentioned is either all or mostly faux leather because with real leather once you break it in its supposed to stay broken in.

Last edited:
Cut ‘em off like Ronnie Lott.

Back
Top Bottom