Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

So whats the fit on these? Had 2018 BCs and 2013 Fire Reds in my TTS and they were killing my pinkies, went with half size up on Desert Elephants but didn't unDS those yet

So whats the fit on these? Had 2018 BCs and 2013 Fire Reds in my TTS and they were killing my pinkies, went with half size up on Desert Elephants but didn't unDS those yet
Get TTS as mines had a lot of toe wiggle room. But black mochas invading here.
image.jpg

I’ve always gone down half a size on 3s due to the roomy toebox. The Pine 3s were tight so I went back to TTS in the Dark Iris 3s…..and now those feel too roomy. Not sure what I plan on doing for the Fire Red 3s. Lol

spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour Every time I see a pic of these on here, all I can think is how I really like them but just can't get past the Jumpman Air. They should've put a swoosh on these and NIKE on the outsole, and I definitely would've caved :lol:

The Jumpman itself doesn’t bother me as much as the fact that they made the damn thing bright white…There’s literally no white anywhere else on the shoe…Maybe if they blacked it out or at least matched it with the cream color they used everywhere else…

Anyway…It’s still one of the best Retro+ releases for 3’s just based off of material usage and shape alone…Contender for my favorite purchase so far this year if I’m being honest…

If they were an off white NA I’d cop for sure

Colorway is dope, was surprised to see Jb pushed out something new and nice these days

I’ve always gone down half a size on 3s due to the roomy toebox. The Pine 3s were tight so I went back to TTS in the Dark Iris 3s…..and now those feel too roomy. Not sure what I plan on doing for the Fire Red 3s. Lol

They changed the mold of the 3 retro back in 2020 and since then for ME i have gone half size down. Prior, I went true and they fit ME great. But the removal off the excess padding gave way to more of a roomy fit. I guess it depends on one's preference.

Funny because I felt the pine 3's were a bit too spacious. Ah man.....

Bro if your 3s are feeling too roomy at TTS I think your real true size is a .5 size down. They shouldn’t be roomy enough for the need to size down. Sure everyone foot is different but it shouldn’t be that far off at TTS. If you prefer a snug fit on your 3s then that’s understandable but 3s generally fit TTS across the board.

Last edited:
I half'd size up on the DE's and the fit is perfect. My FC pair is half size up as well. I will try to cop one TTS pair on RD just to compare the fit.

Here's the thing though, as I near my 50's my foot has gotten wider.

All throughout my 30s I went TTS on 3s.

My shipping confirmation just came in from FC, they're being shipped by DHL via GOAT from Japan. Should be here next week Wednesday.

I half'd size up on the DE's and the fit is perfect. My FC pair is half size up as well. I will try to cop one TTS pair on RD just to compare the fit.

Here's the thing though, as I near my 50's my foot has gotten wider.

All throughout my 30s I went TTS on 3s.

How do they fit compared to your DE's since everyone is saying they're roomier? My 2011 True Blue 3s, and 2013 Fire Red 3s fit snug and I thought about going up a .5 size. But with people saying they have more space I chose not to. Push come to shove I can always take out the insole for additional room if needed, or just wear really thin socks :lol:

Back
Top Bottom