Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

IMG_20220826_135751_373.jpg

Someone recently asked if the midsole paint still cracks. My 2018 BC pair has cracks but nothing like I’ve seen. Bio Beige JTH and Hall of Fame (Katrinas) have some but they are tiny. I’ve worn all 3 pairs a ton. My Royalty 4s are rough with cracking.

BC3s:
B3B05A43-C4FD-4BB2-9FB7-140E4D8DBC0A.jpeg

Someone recently asked if the midsole paint still cracks. My 2018 BC pair has cracks but nothing like I’ve seen. Bio Beige JTH and Hall of Fame (Katrinas) have some but they are tiny. I’ve worn all 3 pairs a ton. My Royalty 4s are rough with cracking.

BC3s:
B3B05A43-C4FD-4BB2-9FB7-140E4D8DBC0A.jpeg
I mean the midsole on the 3s are going to crack regardless but considering these are from 2018 and you said you wore em a ton, I say they are holding up quite well.

Even my 2013 fire reds have started to have barely noticeable hairline paint cracks. What's interesting is that my BCs have yellowed front rubber, but my wolf greys (much older) are pure white. Not sure if those are painted or if the BCs have seen more wear/sun/light and thus have yellowed. Either way, I don't sweat it; the more wear I can get, the better.

So in preparation for these I got desert elephants in my tts and half size up as tts in BC3 was killing my right pinky but a lot of people been saying that they changed the mold since. So I feel mudguard pressing against my right pinky even in half size up which honestly feel way to long on my feet anyway, so returning both and passing on FR3s sadly…

Back
Top Bottom