Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

tempImageAyCdyJ.jpg

via Goat—went down half a size due to the new mold. My last pair were the UNC 3's (2020)

Hmmm... This might be the post that swayed me. Been on the fence, and I don't wear much red in general but it's almost denim on denim/Canadian tuxedo season, these would work great in that regard. I'm a 10.5 so I know my size gon sit for at least an hour while I think it through

I gotta get some action going on my Nike account, to get the momentum going again for some stuff I really want down the line

Hmmm... This might be the post that swayed me. Been on the fence, and I don't wear much red in general but it's almost denim on denim/Canadian tuxedo season, these would work great in that regard. I'm a 10.5 so I know my size gon sit for at least an hour while I think it through

I gotta get some action going on my Nike account, to get the momentum going again for some stuff I really want down the line
On the fence with THESE?! Dude, come on, this one is a no brainer.

On the fence lol

**** In looking over the fence... not quite on it yet, but I have Katrinas and Cardinals. How many white and red 3s does a single man need? Tempted to throw Katrinas up on ebay, and maybe start rocking my cardinals for a while until I was ready to break these out. Might go SNKRS or bust, but SNKRS has a way with "blessing" me with pairs I only kinda want. Guess we will see when they drop.

Katrina already on the bay
**** In looking over the fence... not quite on it yet, but I have Katrinas and Cardinals. How many white and red 3s does a single man need? Tempted to throw Katrinas up on ebay, and maybe start rocking my cardinals for a while until I was ready to break these out. Might go SNKRS or bust, but SNKRS has a way with "blessing" me with pairs I only kinda want. Guess we will see when they drop.

I honestly dont care about them being an OG colorway or not, that makes no difference to me because I never had em back in the day, nore did I covet them (I mean, I was 3...). I honestly dont even care about Nike Air. I slightly care about the shape being better (which the Cardinals already have), but ultimately, what I care about most is the longevity of the shoe. I am not keeping anything until it crumbles and falls apart, so thats the only reason why I would get rid of either or both for these.

Now... white cements. Thats a whole other story, mostly because I can do with out all the red.

Back
Top Bottom