Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

Credit to Binhecxit on IG :emoji_fire:
Screenshot 2022-09-10 at 10.56.47 AM.png
Damn... Nike showed out with release.

W on SNKRS for my son's pair. Says the estimated arrival isn't until the 23rd though. I wonder why shipping will take so long 🤔

NBA store doing something called a "product drop" which seems to be their version of a raffle. You enter your info and then find out tomorrow by 10 AM EST if you've won. They also have these listed for 200. Just another option for some.

This was a smooth release. My only problem is they are always remastering a model of Jordan. I know the mold of the shoe size might effect the fitting. SO ThE PEOPLE WHO ALREADY got it HOW DO THEY FIT? TTS or half a size up or a whole size.

When the true blues came back out I thought half a size was perfect but nooo my corner pinky toe was pinched.

This was a smooth release. My only problem is they are always remastering a model of Jordan. I know the mold of the shoe size might effect the fitting. SO ThE PEOPLE WHO ALREADY got it HOW DO THEY FIT? TTS or half a size up or a whole size.

When the true blues came back out I thought half a size was perfect but nooo my corner pinky toe was pinched.
3s have been tts for me in my experience. Everyone has different feet though.

Shout out to the homie who mentioned Nice Kicks
The dub up is complete…. I’m so hyped
If my at work GF, was here I would finally make dat fire red baby with her…. if you know, you know :lol::evil:
No we don't know. Does HR know about this work GF and this hypothetical "fire Red baby?"

Managed to hit on SNKRS after striking out on Champs and Footlocker raffles. Hit add to cart right at 10, managed to make it through by 10:05.

Wife hit on a raffle at FTL.

I initially tried for 11.5 on snkrs for my pops, but it sold out. So I went back in line for a double up on my sz 11 and it went thru. 😳 I woulda been cool with just my one pair so pops could eat. If anyone has an 11.5 and needs an 11 hmu up, I'm down to swap. Pops gonna feel like I only tried for me, which is NOT the case. 🤦🏾‍♂️

Screenshot_20220910_101911.jpg
Give him one of your 11s and tell him don’t wear them yet because you’re still trying to get him an 11.5

If the fit isn’t bad and he decides to just wear the 11, then you just get your double on a restock

So how soon are y'all poppin out in y'all fire reds? I'm hitting Vegas next month so that's probably when Imine will get some on feet action

I don't know. Since they thinned out the padding with the OG style inner, they are kinda loose to me. Like my size 12 with loose laces (not sloppy lose) will flop off my heel. I went a half size down on this release.
They’re now up on NEX for those who qualify.
Thanks...I check there earlier this morning for them. NEX is sometimes overlooked and sometimes you get them cheaper...

Back
Top Bottom