Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

Definitely not. He averaged 20 ppg at 40 years old. I never understand this logic. He was still one of the best players in the leave. I really appreciate his time as a wizard. We were blessed with that little bit of extra time we got to watch him play.

You obviously did not read all the posts in this discussion.

Nobody is denying what MJ did in a Wizards jersey. :lol: :smh:

Definitely not. He averaged 20 ppg at 40 years old. I never understand this logic. He was still one of the best players in the leave. I really appreciate his time as a wizard. We were blessed with that little bit of extra time we got to watch him play.

Wholeheartedly agree.

If anything, his time with the wizards FURTHER solidified how good he was.

His athleticism dwindled, but his use of knowledge by itself had his defenders looking foolish.

Looking back, it wouldve been cool if he woulda gave it one more year. Wouldve loved to see the gawd byke in the playoffs.

That man was STILL nice…

You obviously did not read all the posts in this discussion.

Nobody is denying what MJ did in a Wizards jersey. :lol: :smh:
I posted before I got to the later posts. I actually love those MJ Wizards jerseys. They are 🔥🔥🔥. Like I said, MJ in a Wizards jersey is an awesome, unforgettable memory, contrary to how many feel. I'm from Baltimore, which is obviously right next to DC so to have MJ here locally for that short time had set the DMV on fire. It was special, at least to us!

Didn’t expect to see them in the mall today

Attachments

• 58794867-CDF2-402B-A825-177FC310E153.jpeg
    58794867-CDF2-402B-A825-177FC310E153.jpeg
    226.8 KB · Views: 94
I posted before I got to the later posts. I actually love those MJ Wizards jerseys. They are 🔥🔥🔥. Like I said, MJ in a Wizards jersey is an awesome, unforgettable memory, contrary to how many feel. I'm from Baltimore, which is obviously right next to DC so to have MJ here locally for that short time had set the DMV on fire. It was special, at least to us!

Respect!

That Wizards tenure was weird. I did not enjoy watching the young dudes who was about to guard Mike basically asking for his autograph before the game, like members of the 1992 Panamanian national team.

Fun fact: Before Baller Alert was a gossip blog, it was an SMS text messaging service that sent out texts to groupies whenever the Washington Wizards/Michael Jordan was in the club, so they could go find them a husband. So I guess we got that out of the Wizards tenure...

CCCC0B8B-46E6-46FE-85CD-57250B7E3F51.jpeg

When did US releases stop adding perforated retail tags on their box labels? I noticed none of them have it anymore. It was usually the difference between what was released internationally vs released in the US.
I'm guessing one price on the site vs when you get them in hand you calling CS for the difference cause I know I've done it in the past

I'll wait til tomorrow. I got 1 pair from 3 different sites. Only order confirmation emails as of yet for all 3. Except for my son's pair from SNKR.

I haven’t really participated in a release thread in awhile so This thread has delivered:

OOPs

Washed Michael Jordan discussions

Sculpted man legs modeling the shoes.

I don’t want to be that guy…can ya help me get a pair (wish it was a gal)

The were you sleeping posts.

Ya didn’t want to put in the work posts.

Shout out to the NT Fam. And shout to the DMV fam. I want mumbo sauce with my fried chicken wings.

Back
Top Bottom