Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

1662934583594.jpeg
😂
You forgot the black flips…. I have a pair and haven’t wore them in yrs

Last edited:
They not on the level of these new fire reds, but calling them an abomination is a stretch. Nt will always find an over exaggerated narrative and run with it. I bought 2 pairs of bc3 on rd. I beat the 1st pair and still have a ds pair. Bc3 is my favorite jordan of all time and who knows when we'll get another retro. I still love my pairs and especially the ds pair ain't going anywhere anytime soon.
ditto!

Theses are a great retro. It's a fact.

But in addition to the butchered thickness/boldness of the EP, the entire upper of 3's is still shrunken/too low. This doesn't get discussed as much as the EP & toe shape. Not complaining just posting for discussion.

This pic shows the difference perfectly.

I wonder if mink oil would make the elephant print slightly darker to match the OG

They not on the level of these new fire reds, but calling them an abomination is a stretch. Nt will always find an over exaggerated narrative and run with it. I bought 2 pairs of bc3 on rd. I beat the 1st pair and still have a ds pair. Bc3 is my favorite jordan of all time and who knows when we'll get another retro. I still love my pairs and especially the ds pair ain't going anywhere anytime soon.
:lol: Even on release day back then the ginormous elephant print, boat toe, and Ronald McDonald tongue were major sore-points for a lot of people. Even after being told they are the greatest AJ ever made by everyone I just couldn't do it when I compared to the OGs. They did and still look so off. These Fire Reds on the other foot are works of art and a must cop. I'm real glad you enjoy your pair but I cannot wait for the rerelease with the new mold. That may be the first time I ever double-up on a sneaker. :wow:

Back
Top Bottom