Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

Well, I don’t really want to air it out but just know this…if he needed a drink of water from me to stay alive I wouldn’t give it to him.

Someone posted his 💩 in the 2 thread. He mentions it in there what he forgot. Such a huge 2 fan and he forgot. He thinks he’s some kind of Jordan expert. There are more worthy guys out there. And I’m not jealous of him, I really couldn’t care less. I don’t need clout or need my ego fed over Air Jordans. This has been a passion of mine since 1985 but I don’t look for what some of these guys do for followers. If I did, I’d create a channel or be all over social media, which I’m not.

See that’s why I basically rock with MJO23DAN MJO23DAN and Nightwing when it comes to YouTube and social media content…I throw some likes and comment here and there but that’s really the only two channels I mess with regularly 🤷‍♂️

Got my SNKRS pair in. The paint on the mid soles was a lil lame.

Love the strong paint smell coming from the box and card insert. Leather feels better than the last BC release. Haven’t really bought many 3s since then besides the Red Cement and Desert Elephant pairs so didn’t know they had “remastered” the 3s.
Nike really didn’t roll out pomp and circumstance for the 3 remaster
they drop the red asg joints. And actually kept the ball moving forward on the design cues

Someone posted his 💩 in the 2 thread. He mentions it in there what he forgot. Such a huge 2 fan and he forgot. He thinks he’s some kind of Jordan expert. There are more worthy guys out there. And I’m not jealous of him, I really couldn’t care less. I don’t need clout or need my ego fed over Air Jordans. This has been a passion of mine since 1985 but I don’t look for what some of these guys do for followers. If I did, I’d create a channel or be all over social media, which I’m not.

I've literally never heard that of that guy until this thread but I can tell that you REALLY don't like him! :rofl:

I looked at his page and I've never seen or heard of him, I don't even know what he does?

I just saw that he liked and had J's for a long time.

why-arewe-still-here-mgs-video-game.gif

Nike playing us like a damn fiddle

Picked up 5 pairs but gonna keep 3. Some will go back to the farm. If anyone needs defective 10s holler lol

See that’s why I basically rock with MJO23DAN MJO23DAN and Nightwing when it comes to YouTube and social media content…I throw some likes and comment here and there but that’s really the only two channels I mess with regularly 🤷‍♂️
Yeah, MJO23DAN MJO23DAN and weartesters(Chris)I appreciate, and there are a few others too. There are still some solid people out there and they know their stuff. 👍

Back
Top Bottom