Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

That sucks. It could be worse though. Literally just watched the episode of the Simpsons when Santa's Little Helper got to the Air Assassins

Screen Shot 2022-09-14 at 9.03.10 PM.png

Got my two personal pairs in, one from SNKRS the other from Champs.

It seems as if these were both straight from the factory, no dents on the boxes no wrinkles or creases on the paper inside. 🤯 I don't think either of my pairs had ever been opened. The pamphlet was sitting perfect too.

I got lucky and both pairs have the low elephant print. :pimp:

20220914_173155.jpg

Bonus: my 2001s BC have low print too. :pimp:

20220914_193803.jpg

I keep checking my Hibbett app awaiting bad news and it just has the order confirmation screen and nothing more nothing less.

7C81406C-51BE-44BA-9A96-33E9401C28A4.jpeg
Has anyone noticed that the pairs that have the low elephant print are short in height in terms of the shoes Height. I got 3 out of my 5 pairs in and compared the really low elephant print one to the high elephant print and there is a noticeable height difference.

The Low elephant print pair is a LN3 Factory with a date code ending in 04/20/22 compared to the LN4 Factory pairs are 03/17/2022. The LN3 Factory Pair is awesome elephant print height wise and shape. I hate the fact that I still haven't gotten a pair with consistent tumbled leather. Its either both smooth leather or one shoe has tumbled leather.

Dwayne Wayne with a fresh pair on.
3AC9F4F6-22E5-41F4-83EA-70BC12771EAA.jpeg
1CD70FF2-0366-4444-93C2-CAD284CB2793.jpeg

Has Kadeem Hardison ever done any interviews/podcasts strictly related to sneakers? I saw Dj Jazzy Jeff on this youtube sneaker thing with Trinidad James and some other dudes. He had some good stories about Nike sending him and Will boxes of sneakers every month. They knew getting it to them would spark interest

Now that most of us have these in hand, what are your thoughts? One thing I will say is that I complained heavy about how thick the elephant print lines were before release, but my particular pair is pretty thin! Very happy about that! I don't have an OG pair, but I still feel that the grey could be darker based on OG pics I have seen. The 88 pair is 95% my favorite Jordan of all time, so I am excited to see if anyone does small tweaks we all can mimic to get them looking the way we want. SK8 the great mentioned putting baby oil on them to get it darker on IG, hahaha, not sure if that was a joke or not. But waiting to see someone else's results before trying anything, my bank account isn't set up like that....

IMG_9072.jpg

Back
Top Bottom