Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

Only sneaker I've worn for the last two weeks, replaced the insoles with boost ones and have broken in great. The difference in the leather on each shoe is super obvious
IMG_3516.jpg
IMG_3517.jpg
IMG_3518.jpg
goddamn ln3s got me spent

yes. goat is their own plug half the time.

Yeah I've been thinking that's definitely possible. Kinda bummed I don't have them by now but no biggie. If they aren't here or if tracking doesn't update by Monday, I'm going to hit up Goat again and then it's their problem. Maybe I'll get a free pair out of all this LOL. Seriously doubt it, though.
Yeah, neither GOAT nor Stock X promises a replacement. StockX will try. GOAT will just give you a refund and then charge you 3% to get your own money back. Their customer service is better then StockX but second to eBay. Policies just suck sometimes. Just politely demand a disco code. Should get one.

Last edited:
Yeah, neither GOAT nor Stock X promises a replacement. Stock X will try GOAT will just give you a refund and then charge you 3% to get your own money back. There customer service s better then Sx but second to eBay. Policies just suck sometimes. Just politely demand a disco code. Should get one.
Well that sucks. We’ll see what happens.

Didn't select the "instant" option yet got tracking early the next morning. They definitely had them on hand. That whole thing is suspect as hell.

Attachments

• E20588CD-A296-492C-97F2-72FBA8E6734E.jpeg
    E20588CD-A296-492C-97F2-72FBA8E6734E.jpeg
    126 KB · Views: 767
Last edited:
It might show up. I got my first pair of Fire Reds from Stock X and they came from over seas. Same situation as you and then they showed up on tracking one day and delivered that same day 🤷🏿‍♂️.
Ha, tracking finally updated to “delayed” but delivery supposedly Monday. So they aren’t lost, which is great. Happy to not have the headache.

Not sure I get it. Wouldn’t that be an “instant” pair, then? Authenticated pairs in Goat’s possession and ready to ship?
That's what I was thinking. I ordered this morning, they "delivered" a couple hours later, they were authenticated and tracking number provided by the evening 🤷🏿‍♂️. Not complaining. Just confused.

I'm just going to say it.......what if GOAT's plug is the best rep factory? Of course it will pass authentication and of course it will be good enough to pass everyone else's authentication "processes". Counter intuitive for me to say, I know. And I'm certain the allusion has been cast here before. But I've accepted long ago that the only way to know for sure what you're getting is direct from retailer or direct from rep factory. But still 🫤.......someone say something to ease my troubled mind. 🤣

Has anyone ever bought off GOAT and had the order go straight from "ordered" to "delivered to GOAT" like, within a couple hours of ordering? I was going to pay the $40 extra to get a pre-authenticated pair and have it shipped today. On one hand I'm glad I didn't now. On the other hand, it's weird for it to just skip past en route and go straight from ordered to at the facility 🤷🏿‍♂️

not for fire reds btw. Sold a bunch of pairs I didn't need including some spare fire reds (kept all the LN4's 😁) to finally cop AMM 3s.

Richard's. Gets me every time 🤣

”Pre Authenticated” means/is their Footlocker stock.

That's what I was thinking. I ordered this morning, they "delivered" a couple hours later, they were authenticated and tracking number provided by the evening 🤷🏿‍♂️. Not complaining. Just confused.

I'm just going to say it.......what if GOAT's plug is the best rep factory? Of course it will pass authentication and of course it will be good enough to pass everyone else's authentication "processes". Counter intuitive for me to say, I know. And I'm certain the allusion has been cast here before. But I've accepted long ago that the only way to know for sure what you're getting is direct from retailer or direct from rep factory. But still 🫤.......someone say something to ease my troubled mind. 🤣
All valid points

GOAT's plug is the ghost of Zadeh

Just means they are in the locker, flight club or dropped off.

Yall kinda reaching with the conspiracy stuff...

Lastly, just because you don't opt for expedited shipping does not mean they won't sell you stock on-hand.

:lol: There's no mystery or conspiracy guys...GOAT and Flight Club became resellers (and pre-sellers) for Footlocker when Footlocker infused $100 Milli ! Board of directors are not gonna let them invest $100M without a return.

:lol: There's no mystery or conspiracy guys...GOAT and Flight Club became resellers (and pre-sellers) for Footlocker when Footlocker infused $100 Milli ! Board of directors are not gonna let them invest $100M without a return.
That’s all I meant by saying it’s suspect. Masquerading like they’re a middleman for transactions between private individuals but actually selling FTL stock.

If there were so many of these and everyone got a pair for retail and the resell is so low, why is it that the restocks keep getting snatched up instantly?

Back
Top Bottom