Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

ghetto-no.gif

Depending on where u ship to and where you located east coast to north and southeast $11-$15
East to west coast $17-$23 4lbs

anybody know how much a size 12 firered 3 would weigh to ship out? my scale broke.

Depending on where u ship to and where you located east coast to north and southeast $11-$15
East to west coast $17-$23 4lbs

anybody know how much a size 12 firered 3 would weigh to ship out? my scale broke.
yea i know the prices but ebay are dicks if you dont get the right weight. they charged me 3 bucks extra last time when i labeled a shoe 4 pounds but it was a few ounces more

I honestly don’t get it.

I‘ve had my SoleLinks twitter notifications on for a week now. I’ve been getting 20-30 pings a day and it’s made my life a living hell. Then, once again, Nike does a restock while half the country is still asleep?

Make it make sense.

…why not wait until 7am West Coast time?

Last edited:
I honestly don’t get it.

I‘ve had my SoleLinks twitter notifications on for a week now. I’ve been getting 20-30 pings a day and it’s made my life a living hell. Then, once again, Nike does a restock while half the country is still asleep?

Make it make sense.

…why not wait until 7am West Coast time?

They don't care; they sold out.

Truthfully, these have restocked so many times with availability for days sometimes. ex. You could checkout most sizes on jimmy jazz for many many days. Of course, the longer people put off purchasing, the harder it gets.

Spotted my 11.5 DS on Flight Club for $142 and pulled the trigger. Now after reading some of their recent e-comm reviews seems like it’s a little too good to be true. I grew up near their brick & mortar shop and they were always legit as they come, if overpriced.

Anyone bought from Flight Club recently? Half expecting my order to be cancelled on a pricing glitch.
4C5CB28D-DC68-4A81-89D6-6A8CAC777E78.jpeg
Flight Club has been partners with GOAT for a few years. That’s why the prices aren’t astronomical like they were 5+ years ago. I’ve even had tracking details show GOAT when they’ve shipped after ordering from FC.

I don't see WC3s "sitting" like these Fire Red 3s are - where you see scattered sizes available on websites.

It's going to be more like the recent AJ1 L&F drop in my opinion.

The L&Fs pulled reseller eyes back to Nike. The after market was declining and releases were getting easier to get, now resellers are going to expect every release to do what L&F did and it's going to suck for the rest of us.

Back
Top Bottom