Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

Anyone in the Bay Area wants a size 7.5 at Newpark Mall FTL lemme know.

I have a spare.

Last edited:
So do these still have the same tech as the OGs? The price, nubuck and airsole from early 90's keeping me from wanting these. Im wishing that the lowkey change out the airsole for zoom air pods in front and back but some how make it look exactly the same. I swear wearing ultraboosts now ruins my desire to wear retros like these.

Yeah forget that thinking with my brain bs. I'm doubling up. My chip wasn't working so I had to walk all the way to my bank. They better be behind the counter when I get there in a minute.

Called my local ftl and told them to sell my pair cause i wasn't gonna be back in town till monday..

i even said sorry, so hopefully they don't play me on future releases 
laugh.gif

Congratulations...............

You played yaself
Never

picked up my 2 raffles and already had to exchange one because the netting had a dirt mark....and didnt even notice until i got home the other pair is super ashy... so im a just return it to the other mall at footaction where i didnt win a raffle... and in that mall i got 3 raffle wins so i will pick up 1 more pair and leave the other 2...i just want 2 perfect pairs thats not too much too ask for a $220 shoe

To me, all those sales associates are all greedy. They take returns and missed sales to the heart. Anything that effects the daily revenue and their gross sales is personal. I think you just shot yourself in the foot..... Unless he/she is a solid connection.... then nevermind.

Back
Top Bottom