Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

^What recent shoes differ from the unauthorized pairs? I thought everything was the same with the infras and premes
nope, retail Infrareds had bigger holes and a more defined shape.

For example, UA white cements came pre creased around the ankle collar and didn't have a blue tinted sockliner. UA cements also had a smaller amount of speckles around the Nike Air

^What recent shoes differ from the unauthorized pairs? I thought everything was the same with the infras and premes
Even though some may not think this counts but the Black, Light Graphite, Bordeaux, and Midnight Fog 7s had oval laces in their promo photo. They did not when they released. 

Even though some may not think this counts but the Black, Light Graphite, Bordeaux, and Midnight Fog 7s had oval laces in their promo photo. They did not when they released. 

the way you worded it, i thought you were talking about 4 different Jordan 7s :lol:

Agreed. My fire reds are just like the black/metallic's they held up great. My grean beans are the ones who look like crap and the shoe isn't even beat up.
Speaking of Green Beans, they would look fire with a black midsole, but the all-3M upper is a dirt magnet and they aged like wine without a cork.

Last edited:
not to sound like an ***, but it hasn't been pasted because that guy is known for his impossible to understand commentary on his very fake early releases
They're the UAs with the anorexic Es. If they get better, I wouldn't mind copping these for $100 or so if I strike out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom