Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

i want these....... size 10 uk ive bin needin a new pair of 5s worth puttin up outa reach  to rock in 2025 and these are those .......

All this hate on the 2011s I don't understand it. The 2011 Black Metallic 5 are super dope with the suede. The contrast with the deep black suede and the red jumpman and metallic hits and look on feet are ill. I love my pair. And I will also be getting 2 pairs of these if they drop.

All this hate on the 2011s I don't understand it. The 2011 Black Metallic 5 are super dope with the suede. The contrast with the deep black suede and the red jumpman and metallic hits and look on feet are ill. I love my pair. And I will also be getting 2 pairs of these if they drop.

Some like the suede, some like the durabuck. It's an endless argument honestly...however they do these I'm coppin, jus like eryone else that wants these IF they drop whether you like suede or durabuck...

Some like the suede, some like the durabuck. It's an endless argument honestly...however they do these I'm coppin, jus like eryone else that wants these IF they drop whether you like suede or durabuck...
you mean nubuck vs durabuck. i don't think black suede was used on the V? 

Ready for the reup. Still wear my 2011s but we certainly need these done right this time around, not worried about the stiching in that first pic, iam sure it will be on point once close to the release. View media item 1781750

2011 pair is not as sleek looking as the previous retros. I miss the emphasis on the lining when the heel part meets the rest of the shoe.

More likely having to do with the wrong material being used, I know it's so cliche to keep beating the dead horse here with the "Durabuck" talk but Durabuck looks 1000000x better.

View media item 1779680

vs.

View media item 1779681
&

View media item 1779683

The shape of the 2011's look like mid cut Timberland boots smh

Out of the 3 Jays they made suede(Blk Cmnt 4s, Infrared 6s, and Metallic 5) the Metallics always looked the worst to me. The 4s and the 6s were much easier to get over. 

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say...Everyone that is campaigning for the 2007 retro, NEVER owned the OG or 2000 retro, and that the 2007 retro was the closes thing you could get your hands on to a retro that kinda looks like the original, but it really didn't !

I had the OG's in 1990 and i had the 2000 retro my senior year, and let me tell you when i saw the 2007 retro for the first time, that shoe looked as foreign to me as someone waiting to get through Customs !

Until 2007 my black metallic 5's NEVER had the 23 numbering on the side, nor did they have a jumpman on the heel.

I absolutely disliked them from first sight.

Now fast forward to 2011.

Jordan brand was showing no indication of bringing back the Nike Air, so i accepted the changes of the times.

When JB brought the black metallic 5 back for that year, I PERSONALLY liked what i saw.

One of the things i didn't like with my 2000 pair, was when you wear them the black nubuck would eventually start to lighten. So when i saw that dark black upper on the 2011 retro, i was in, but it was really the red jumpman on the sole that did it for me.

I PERSONALLY believe the red jumpman was a very nice touch to a classic that has been modified for this NEW Generation.

So in conclusion...I loved my OG's, I loved my 2000 retro, I could care less about the 2007 retro, and i sure as hell love my 2011 retros !

Lol what? Metallic 5 did have the 23 on side but those were samples/pe only. The only major difference was that there was no Nike air.
If by 2007 you were still expecting Nike Air, I'm sorry to say this but you set yourself up for disappointment.

When they retro in 2007 I love them because they resembled the samples/pe

Back
Top Bottom