Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

:rofl: is this some kind of joke??

There is nothing wrong with the 2007's. Despite the jumpman and the 23 on the side, they are very nice and used durabuck on them. I still have one pair DS and crisp and the other pair in excellent condition. With all that be said, they will be doubled or tripled up.

There is nothing wrong with the 2007's. Despite the jumpman and the 23 on the side, they are very nice and used durabuck on them. I still have one pair DS and crisp and the other pair in excellent condition. With all that be said, they will be doubled or tripled up.
2007 was a quality shoe. Hated the 23 with a passion and ripped it with a knife, and covered it up with electrical tape. Still would take it over the rubberbuck 1990 any day of the week. Those were tanks too.

This 3M glow is looking good. Not blinding like my 2K, but waay better than anything in the past 15 years.

View media item 2039864

Last edited:

I agree with this entirely. And props on having a pair on ice. But homie is talking about passing cuz he has the 07? That's like ppl who passed on wc4 cuz the had the 2012s. To each his own.

View media item 2039866

Last edited:
Yeah and that 07 pair is going on nearly 10 years old would rather off the old pair and use the money on a new pair that will have more life in them and not worry about the age

If that 2007, durabuck is anything like the 2000 infrareds which i hear it isn't, I'd buy the new pair. The durabuck began to peel after 10 years for the infrared, and may happen to your 2007 pair soon

Last edited:
Dsdan gone be dropping the video soon [emoji]128526[/emoji] but i believe the date still gone get pushed up or early july maybe even at the end of june

I'm hoping that tongue relaxes a bit once the factory lace job is released and they get to breathe a little.

If that 2007, durabuck is anything like the 2000 infrareds which i hear it isn't, I'd buy the new pair. The durabuck began to peel after 10 years for the infrared, and may happen to your 2007 pair soon
Infrared was a lot more vulnerable than the Metallics for some reason. There was a swapped 2000 5  that was 80% tennis balled though.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^ FACTS!!!!!!

Honestly June is full of releases

Be real everyone where they going to find a date to squeeze these in June.

Last edited:
[QUOTE url="/t/639072/nike-air-jordan-retro-metallic-v-july-2016/2820#post_25848096"]
July 2 or 9 please!!!!​

|I​

As long as it in July, I'm good. Please don't pull any June release BS Nike, GOD PLEASE!
[/quote]**** that, my bonus coming first week of June. need them ASAP

**** that, my bonus coming first week of June. need them ASAP

I hope that bonus takes care of a unseen bill [emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji]

JULY IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!! [emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji]

^ FACTS!!!!!!

Honestly June is full of releases

Be real everyone where they going to find a date to squeeze these in June.

If I would have to guess I would say June 11. Besides there is nothing special coming out in June so they can technically fit them in anywhere. Just my thoughts...

Back
Top Bottom