Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

Only own 6 pairs of kicks now which is cool. I'm deff stopping after 4 or so more pairs. Dozens of pairs are for irresponsible teenagers and adult collectors who can afford them imo

Last edited:
u sure? there have been times where a shoe has arrived to retailers hella early and the date not change.

Can anyone confirm this?

They weren't skinny jeans..they were just jeans..da baggy era aint exist yet.
Hahah I was thinking that too- Zack was setting 2016 trends back in the early '90s...funny how time (styles) repeat themselves

Last edited:

These will be a super gr?
Think about it like this:

Black and Varsity Red 12 Release=White, True Red, Light Silver, and Tourmaline 7 Release

Nike Air Black and Metallic Silver 5 Release=Black, Bordeaux, Light Graphite, and Midnight Fog Release
This has to be the dozenth time you used the Bordeaux in an example. They

have the weirdest color description so now you just gotta be trolling son. 

in English . . . 

Black/Red 12 release = Hare 7 Release

Black/Metallic 5s = Bordeaux 7 Release

This is a hypothesis more than a comparison. The 5s havent even dropped so you can't even compare the releases. We've seen oh so may times a shoe we didnt expect to sell out, do just that. And a hyped shoe sit. 

Last edited:
Only own 6 pairs of kicks now which is cool. I'm deff stopping after 4 or so more pairs. Dozens of pairs are for irresponsible teenagers and adult collectors who can afford them

Nothing but facts here :smokin

And while their loud mouth of a wife in the other room screams more shoes????

You haven't even worn all these yet :smh: :smh: :smh:

Baby I thought we was going to tackle some of these extra bills this month :frown:

Wait until my military career & checks start rolling in :lol: I'll have my fun then but I'll let the older seasoned crowd have fun.........for now [emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji]

Last edited:
Only own 6 pairs of kicks now which is cool. I'm deff stopping after 4 or so more pairs. Dozens of pairs are for irresponsible teenagers and adult collectors who can afford them imo

You're a good man. My logic is I don't have any of the typical vices, collecting jordans and a few others styles is about it.

Nothing but facts here :smokin

And while their loud mouth of a wife in the other room screams more shoes????

You haven't even worn all these yet :smh: :smh: :smh:

Baby I thought we was going to tackle some of these extra bills this month :frown:

Wait until my military career & checks start rolling in :lol: I'll have my fun then but I'll let the older seasoned crowd have fun.........for now [emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji]

I wish my wife only spent money on shoes....I swear they have their own forum like 'spendtalk'

Last edited:
You're a good man. My logic is I don't have any of the typical vices, collecting jordans and a few others styles is about it.
I wish my wife only spent money on shoes....I swear they have their own only forum like 'spendtalk'

"SpendTalk" a site for women to compare purchases and talk about gear :smokin

Well I'll give y'all props at least the money is going to something legit and not drugs or bs

Last edited:
"SpendTalk" a site for women to compare purchases and talk about gear :smokin

Well I'll give y'all props at least the money is going to something legit and not drugs or bs

If it isn't a site....should be. :rolleyes

Edit: I think it's called Amazon...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom