Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

Sobesoles just replied to my email with the following.

"We only promise to ship on release date. We will try to get them out early but we can't promise"

Actually I kinda did
laugh.gif
. I thought maybe $260 would be the lowest I could pay to get them a couple days early. I'm positive these won't be a problem to get in hand, on RD, for retail where I am, though, so I'm not trippin' either way. Just gotta put a couple raffles in
Wow....that's hardcore ;-).  A week after release everyone will have put these in the closet and moved on to think about the next hyped release...Except me b/c I'll be wearing mine....heh.

I could have sworn Sobesoles had "will ship 7/23 or earlier" on these when I pre-ordered. Might go ahead and cancel if these aren't gonna at least ship a few days early.
Somebody told me he said they would ship early, but he didn't know how early. Now he pushed the date on the order back, so idk. Unless the 7/25 date is only for new orders

Sobesoles just replied to my email with the following.

"We only promise to ship on release date. We will try to get them out early but we can't promise"

that's only of the reason i never ordered from this site

why pay more if you cant get the shoe early
your connect is only good for that Saturday morning ?

you have no connection will small stores who sell early once the shoes come in to buy their whole stock ?

if you cant get the shoe before release date its not worth ordering from thses small Instagram online sneaker peddlers
Sobesoles is not the only one who does this

what people fail to understand is sites like this are the reason you cant cop from your local chain store at retail on release date in your area

they have either the same suspects waiting or camping for them or its the whole family including baby's buying shoes to sell on these small sites

or worse they make deals with store managers and buy bulk on the side when the store says sold out and there is a line outside the shop on Saturday morning

why tie your money up to make someone else rich ?

i myself buy from a local mom and pop shops and pay the same price these sites are asking or pay a little more or less depending on the shoe

i'm hoping i can get a pair sometime next week

NEXT TIME GUYS DONT ORDER FROM THESE SITES UNLESS THEY HAVE THE SHOES 100% ON HAND TOO MUCH HASSLE DEALING WITH THEM

Last edited:
I'm going to stand up for SobeSoles here.

They were charging $260? That's retail + tax + shipping + small convenience fee. Even if the shoes don't ship until release date you still saved yourself the trouble of the raffle process.

He sold the Chicago II's a week early and below retail.

Don't bash someone in a thread who is a member on here. Go to him directly if you have questions and concerns.

Last edited:

They were charging $260? That's retail + tax + shipping + small convenience fee. Even if the shoes don't ship until release date you still saved yourself the trouble of the raffle process.

Don't bash someone in a thread who is a member on here. Go to him directly if you have questions and concerns.
I don't have any problem with him or the price point. The main reason I bit on the pre-order was I know he rocks with NT and they got the MB 1's out like a week or so early. It's still business though. If I can't get them early, then I just cancel and pick them up here on RD. No harm, no foul

My main issue with Sobe Soles is they jacked the pre-sale price up. It was like $260 or $265. That's somewhat acceptable. Now that they got some more stock in and they've seen some hype forming, it's $300. These won't settle above that for resell; I doubt they'll even come close, at least not for years. Look at the white/cement IVs. Gets on my nerves that SS is price gouging.

sobesoles sobesoles is good people. Its pretty run of the mill to turn up a price after initial stock sold out. If you wanted to cop you should have copped when they first went up

Thanks to the people who took the time to speak on our behalf. We did the Metallic V's at $260 with a limited amount of stock because we wanted to show love and offer them at a great price for the people who order from us on a regular basis. If we offered every pair at that price we wouldn't be in business.

We aren't making much of anything on those pairs once you factor in the shoes, tax, shipping and overhead. We always say we will ship on release date or earlier and 9/10 we actually do ship earlier but we don't promise that because we will have people feeling obligated and talking down on us like some are now.

To the person that paid and want to cancel your order PLEASE contact us and we will cancel it for you right now. It's plenty of people that would love to pay that price to have it come to their front door and not have to put forth the time and effort to secure them.

Thanks to the people who took the time to speak on our behalf. We did the Metallic V's at $260 with a limited amount of stock because we wanted to show love and offer them at a great price for the people who order from us on a regular basis. If we offered every pair at that price we wouldn't be in business.

We aren't making much of anything on those pairs once you factor in the shoes, tax, shipping and overhead. We always say we will ship on release date or earlier and 9/10 we actually do ship earlier but we don't promise that because we will have people feeling obligated and talking down on us like some are now.

To the person that paid and want to cancel your order PLEASE contact us and we will cancel it for you right now. It's plenty of people that would love to pay that price to have it come to their front door and not have to put forth the time and effort to secure them.
I didn't say I was canceling. I don't have a problem with the price or your business, man. Like I said, I know you look out for NT. I was only saying if it's not shipping out a couple days early, there isn't much point, since most ppl shouldn't strike out on these given what we know about stock.

Also, the only reason I brought anything up was because you guys changed the ship date from RD or earlier to 7/25 or earlier.

I don't have an issue paying the price, or canceling and putting in the work. All a matter of how the next couple of weeks go.

Again, I appreciate what you're doing and wasn't trying to start a war in here 
laugh.gif

sobesoles sobesoles is very good people in my book, and the fact that Rush posts updates to put people at ease about what is currently going on on their end goes to show how they care about their consumers, especially here on NT.
900x900px-LL-c281096b_200x200px-ZC-e5140ee4_MJTipsNTHat.gif

Sobe will definitely have my business. :nthat:

Dang, the link between diabetes and the hood make sense. It's been te bologna the whole time breh.
It's just not bologna. It's mostly all the food. Most of it processed and full of preservatives. Its in the water. Its in our medicine. But back to the shoes [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I didn't say I was canceling. I don't have a problem with the price or your business, man. Like I said, I know you look out for NT. I was only saying if it's not shipping out a couple days early, there isn't much point, since most ppl shouldn't strike out on these given what we know about stock.

Also, the only reason I brought anything up was because you guys changed the ship date from RD or earlier to 7/25 or earlier.

I don't have an issue paying the price, or canceling and putting in the work. All a matter of how the next couple of weeks go.

Again, I appreciate what you're doing and wasn't trying to start a war in here :lol:  

Again, I appreciate what you're doing and wasn't trying to start a war in here :lol:  

Gonna pm you bro

It's just not bologna. It's mostly all the food. Most of it processed and full of preservatives. Its in the water. Its in our medicine. But back to the shoes [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Congrats on the health insurance.

You are correct about the food and water.

However, it can be avoided.

Just like using your health insurance.

Back
Top Bottom