Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

Just checked my pair. The E is wack on both shoes but the rest is flawless so I'm good.

Really want to throw them on tonight but afraid Imma get caught in the rain. Going to a concert outside.

Edit: **** it, if it rains it rains in wearing them. :lol:

Hopefully if the my get messed up I'll land the banned 1s to make me feel better lol.

just wear zip lock freezer bags on your shoes while you wear them

case closed

Widefooter here and after wearing them few days, I realize I need to half-size up. Need a 9 and Shoe Palace is the only site that has them but $10 for shipping is preventing me from getting them.
Aren't shoes supposed to get wider while wearing them over time? How didn't you realize when you first put your foot in them?

Aren't shoes supposed to get wider while wearing them over time? How didn't you realize when you first put your foot in them?

These are definitely the truest to size remastered Jordan's I've experienced thus far. I put in a thinner insole to stop the squeaking and they made them feel better fit-wise.

That's what I thought too. These are ny first 5s and thought they would fit like 4s and my 4s are perfect. Maybe I'll try loosening up the laces and see if it'll stretch out more.

Here we go with the sneak dissin', & shade throwin' again. [emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji] Say my name, or hop off, and don't say nothin' at all.

That being said, I'll have production date pics later green rhino123 green rhino123 , when I get home. I'm at work right now.
Wasn't really a diss nor was it a sneak. I had stuff to do but now that I have time

@MarzThaRealist

Is that better

Problem is you are misinformed. You seek advice where you shouldn't bother in all honesty. Know what's real vs fake before being skeptical

That's one of the problems with NT these days. Everyone thinks they are a LCer or think something is fake because a stitch went a hair too high or speckle density is off(lmao)

Research from legit sources. Last time I checked fake 5s netting is shiny and feels like a slick plastic vs the cloudy soft netting you feel on the real ones.

Yours look fine

Plus @babyJs23 wouldn't post a fake site

Last edited:
Cause when I returned my pair at house of hoops in bk, the chick didn't evn open the box she scanned and then brought up the right size I needed. Then when I went to 34 street to make another return the lady or rep did a deeep inspection.

Yours look fine

Plus @babyJs23 wouldn't post a fake site

Personally, and I don't have a horse in this race so this is completely objective, I think his particular Backdoor pair "looks suspect" to say the least.

That being said, I agree 1000% that BabyJs wouldn't knowingly promote a non-legit site. Ever. I've seen dude's contributions over the years. Completely legit.

Cause when I returned my pair at house of hoops in bk, the chick didn't evn open the box she scanned and then brought up the right size I needed. Then when I went to 34 street to make another return the lady or rep did a deeep inspection.

did you go up a size from your tts

Been rocking mine nonstop since RD. They squeak alot.

Not sure if you saw my posts but mine were squeaking as well. I put baby powder in them after removing the insoles. That kind of worked, but the squeak came back. (From the very front of the toe box). My next attempt to remedy it included putting blue painters tape on the bottom of the insoles, just the front third of them. This seemed to work, but then they started squeaking again. I then removed the insoles and trimmed out as much of the loose thread pieces that are inside the shoes. This seemed to do the trick.....so far. I've worn mine three times so far (since release day), all full days at work. The last time I wore them the squeak was gone. Knock on wood.

i had this issue with a pair of air trainers (and also a pair of aj10's)

felt it was a breach in the foam of the sole resulting in air being pulled in and out - that or a misaligned air unit

If you're paying the premium and high price tag of $220 ( more for people who get taxed) there shouldn't be no squeaking. It's annoying and a hassle to try to fix the squeaking problem especially when you're shedding thst much money for a shoe. More reason for people to return their pairs!

These sitting still are really tempting me, but I have to stay strong 
laugh.gif

Just checked my 3 pairs, 1 from DTLR, 1 From Footlocker and 1 from Backdoor. All 3 look exactly the same. Backdoor is legit. Baby J23 would never vouch for a company if he wasn't sure they were legit
Thank you.

As mentioned 9 days ago, I would never post any non-legitimate site(s) unless there is definitive proof that they aren't, then I will issue an apology for not educating myself in knowing they were not a legitimate site and for posting said site(s).

To revise my previous statement, as of now, I will no longer post any links going forward due to the questionable legitimacy of the product bought from said site, Back-door.it, until there is conclusive evidence they are, in fact, a trustworthy and credible site(s).

If, in fact, it is proven to be a site that has been distributing GM's/Fakes/UA's, etc., I will make a personal thread issuing my apologies and deepest regrets for doing so without gaining proper knowledge of said site(s) before posting their links in any threads.

I will also forfeit my position, as a member, here on NT as I would not want further soil my reputation as a member who supported any non-legitimate site(s), business(es), etc. That's who I am and that's not I would do.

Also, it would be an embarrassment to me and would contradict what I have set out to do for this site and for all members alike, to be an example of what NT is all about. I wouldn't be able to live with the shame of my mistake(s).

Again, if I made a huge mistake, it wasn't done intentionally and was because it was a lack of educating myself further before doing so, if proven to be a non-legitimate site(s).

Nah babyj dont forfeit thats OD. Your like the only one who posts legit links on release day

Back
Top Bottom