Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

I dont know whether or not to take my double up pair back to finish line and cop at a cheaper price later or just hold on to them. I know they're gonna sit i just dont know if they're going to hit outlets by me later.
I'd just hold on to them. Not worth the gamble to me, but it might be worth the gamble to you.

This is what you need to consider.
If you return that pair would you get that same exact pair you have in mint condtion at the outlet

Are you gonna be avilable to purchase these. For example if hits the outlet an hour from ur house would u be able to skip work,school.

Do you have the time and effort to monitor this thread or anyone to see if anyone post a steal.

How much would these cost at the outlet

If you return that pair would you get that same exact pair you have in mint condtion at the outlet

Are you gonna be avilable to purchase these. For example if hits the outlet an hour from ur house would u be able to skip work,school.

Do you have the time and effort to monitor this thread or anyone to see if anyone post a steal.

Totally agree. Gas, actual savings, availability, condition of shoe, etc. Time is just SO valuable. Like all things, risk vs reward.

You're right man, i just have a feeling they would see the discount that the Maroons did here. They were sitting here at the outlets for $150 for awhile but of course my size was the first to go so maybe its not worth it.

Yea picked up the shirt last night
smokin.gif
online or instore

it still looks better even though it isn't og and save all y'alls OG over everything comments.

That's your personal opinion. The consensus on retro Jordans is usually that people want the shoe as close to the original as possible and that is not an OG detail

Last edited:
Is anyone else's ankle padding buldging on the inside of the shoe? Both of my shoes have padding that presses into my ankle and since the padding is pretty dense it's sort of annoying instead of comfortable and supportive

Last edited:
found it different for 4s tho. seemed like people were choosing 99s over the OG's

Not sure who those people are but it must have been the ones that didn't own the originals. The OG 4's are pretty much unbeatable with the exception of the 2016 cushioning which seems more substantial. I loved my 99 4s and wore them well but in no way were they better than the OG's

Last edited:
found it different for 4s tho. seemed like people were choosing 99s over the OG's

Not sure who those people are but it must have been the ones that didn't own the originals. The OG 4's are pretty much unbeatable with the exception of the 2016 cushioning which seems more substantial. I loved my 99 4s and wore them well but in no way were they better than the OG's
99 shape looks better than og is what I drew from early on in the white cement thread. I find it to be kinda true. ogs just look weird

99 shape looks better than og is what I drew from early on in the white cement thread. I find it to be kinda true. ogs just look weird

I've had the shape discussion with many people and all agree the shape of the OG was better. Of course that's a personal opinion and my experience. The 99 4 had a great shape but the OG was better. It had a very distinct look that i can vividly remember standing out during its initial release. Even the colors of the OG back in the day and the huge font on the heel stood out more

Back
Top Bottom