Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

Some of pics I took of my pairs, for my Instagram page....

glasses.gif

pimp.gif

Thinking of getting these now since TB3's and space jams are not enticing to me at all. Any discounts to be had on these

Last edited:
Can only speak on the pair I received but the Nike Air stitching on mine looks great, honestly every lil detail is near perfect. Even the bottoms saying Nike instead of Jordan brand just adds a lil more of an old school fell to em. My brother who is 5 years older got these when they 1st came out, meaning the og Nike Air original black & metallic release's. So from that moment on they slowly started becoming my GRAILS!! I know a lot of people knocked em cause as they say they sat longer than anyone thought they would. To each their own but I wanted em for me & not to resale. Classic retro so happy to have in my collection.

Last edited:
BTW, as 4 how they fit you'll notice the toe box is a lil tight when deadstock. No worries you don't need to change sizes, just buy a decent brand of shoe trees to pop in em when your not wearing. This way it'll help em stretch plus keep the shoes og shape & b4 you know it they'll fit fine

Last edited:

This is the best release of the year. I dont care what anyone says. For a mass produced shoe, the quality was on point. Just head over to the true blue 3 read. lol there are some questionable pairs.
Completely agreed. Nike did a good job with these & put them out the right way

Damn it I missed getting my size on shoepalace

Been putting it off and once I was ready to get a second pair the damn size sold out

Does anyone know what outlet in the above video had the Metallic V's for $179.99? Also were these B's?

I assume it's a Florida outlet based on the Dolphins sweatshirt he was wearing.

Anyone seen these in their outlets? I checked two here in NJ and both didn't get these.

Last edited:
These not selling well makes me worry for the future of JB. All this adidas hype is taking away from shoes that people would've killed for years ago. It's a gift and a curse but hopefully this makes JB bring us more quality retros and solid new colorways

These not selling well makes me worry for the future of JB. All this adidas hype is taking away from shoes that people would've killed for years ago. It's a gift and a curse but hopefully this makes JB bring us more quality retros and solid new colorways

you must be new

I've peeped the **** you've said in other threads you're a bamma so I won't even humor you dog.
addidas isnt taking from anyone or thing except hype. ordan brands has their highest sales ever each year and Im sure that will carry on. Im sure JB is aware of addidas hype, but they will not pass JB or Nike for Many many years if ever. You're looking at hype instead of whats actually in front of you. People are still buying jordans, just because they dont sell out in a day doesnt mean they dont eventually sell out. Addidas also releases less shoes per quarter in smaller quantities. The objective unhype influenced truth is that JB ccouldnt be doing any better. Resellers are the ones losing out on Jordan's and cashing out on addidas.

I remember how folks were shocked to learn the aqua 8s were among the top selling retro last holiday and prob in 2015 since they had greater quantities than other retros

Last edited:
addidas isnt taking from anyone or thing except hype. ordan brands has their highest sales ever each year and Im sure that will carry on. Im sure JB is aware of addidas hype, but they will not pass JB or Nike for Many many years if ever. You're looking at hype instead of whats actually in front of you. People are still buying jordans, just because they dont sell out in a day doesnt mean they dont eventually sell out. Addidas also releases less shoes per quarter in smaller quantities. The objective unhype influenced truth is that JB ccouldnt be doing any better. Resellers are the ones losing out on Jordan's and cashing out on addidas.

I remember how folks were shocked to learn the aqua 8s were among the top selling retro last holiday and prob in 2015 since they had greater quantities than other retros

Jordan is making good shoes for everyone, Adidas is making good, limited sneakers only few can actually get. I think this is honestly why sneakerheads are moving more towards Adidas-Jordan Brand has become too accessible. On the flip-side, Jordan Brand has also increased sales though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom