Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

Another peek through my Nike Connects release book had many interesting releases in store for us all particularly next year. Basically there will be a lot of Air Jordan VI releases next year, the first will be the Air Jordan VI White/Red (not sure if Infrared or another red variety) this will release early 2014 (Jan/Feb) with more releasing throughtout the year. The pic in the book looked like the one below.

There was writing in the book saying 23rd Anniversary Edition, which will probably get the "Nike Air" treatment, there were also some clothes to match, but nothing special.

Also in the book were some blacked out Air Jordan III release and also an Air Jordan X release, not sure what these were as there was no discription.

So next year save your $$$ lots of AJ VI releases Im guessing there will be a few OG's colorways that will be dropping.

BBB

View media item 434464

Last edited:
These came out already. rerelease the infrareds already and do it the right way this time. is this ajVI going to have nike air on the back

My white/Infrared are still NDS so I will be passing on these. Hopefully the X is a OG CW. Thanks for the info.

lol these sat last time but with things now these will sell out better than last time

my boy got these for $60 in 09

They BETTER be Infrared, and all of the OG VIs BETTER drop...

5 OG colorways, and the 2000 Infrared is the only time any of them has seen a basic retro (GR/no package).

:smh:

So will all the VI's that release next year have NA on them or just one of them will have it ?

HOPEFULLY the nike air doesn't hype these too much but it most likely will and the price
frown.gif
frown.gif
. Honestly i'd rather it was GYM RED and JUMPMAN air and an easy cop...
eyes.gif
. jumpmans look better on 6s and we will see what the price is I really want this colorway but if they do anything stupid with the price i'm just gonna pass
mean.gif

White/infrared with "Nike Air" and no crappy blue tint soles, I'm all in. Man, who am I kidding, I'll still get them with the blue tint! Just have the correct leather on these similar to the 2010 versions. If you give me that crappy thin **** like the varsity red versions or hard *** leather like on the v's of this year, jb can keep that crap!

ill pass on the white/infrareds. i still have the black and white versions from the infrared pack VNDS. and if any shoe deserves the Nike Air, its the Infrared 6s. Carmines would be nice too.

actually next year i see these dropping

-Black/ Reverse Infrareds (QS)
-Black Infrareds
-White Infrareds
-Sport Blues
-Maroons
-Midnights
-Carmines

Back
Top Bottom