===Nike Air Lunar 180 (Sample)===

Lacelocked has them up for pre-order http://www.lacelocked.com/products/412174-101

412174_101_grande.png

Politics in Lafayette, LA is getting these in this week. I hope this also means my local is getting them, I don't feel like waiting on them to get shipped.

lastest release info I've heard is that these are scheduled for a quickstrike release on 07/31/10....select Nike accounts...Undefeated & Corporate have confirmed availability...anyone know of any other accounts that may get these?....thanks

What's retail on these? I'm seeing that they're going for 109 on Flightclub, but I thought retail was 130 for these.

Picking mine up in the morning. Tried them on, but didn't want to show up at the office with new shoes.

Originally Posted by CrDPatt

Originally Posted by davey5737

just got my pair. the box price is 130.
^^ if you don't mind me asking...where did you cop from?...thanks

got them off ebay for 120 shipped
but theyre on flightclub for 109, dont know how much shipping is from them

Shipping from flightclub is 16 bucks, but they hold onto it for at least 3 days, and you run the risk of them selling the shoe in store before actually shipping it out to you. I was just wondering earlier what the retail was since it seems like flightclub NEVER has anything at a low price unless it ended up being a stinker in stores and sitting for way too long.
As it is, I want my pair in hand ASAP, so I don't mind paying a few bucks more and supporting my local retailer.

Back
Top Bottom