NIKE AIR MAG 2015

I kind of hope nike sells these the same way they did before. Striking out won't sting as much if i miss out on a 10k dollar sneaker
Nike Gets more publicity and money with these shoes being an auction for charity. Nike doesn't need your money but they love to have your clicks and retweets.

I expect 1-2 fsr, and that's about it. It's probably why they been able to keep it underwraps for so long.

Wow, $750. I couldn't do that to someone, I have too much of a conscience.
laugh.gif
 it's not like you're selling them their insulin... they're buying a bottle of soda they will never drink.

With some of those prices, It'll be a matter of time before someone will look to trade their Pepsi bottle for some yeezi boost or Supreme 5's

Anyone that thinks nike cares about de valuing the ogs obviously doesn't realize nike will retro every damn sneaker they own if they could. You think nike cares about the people who already bought the mags? Lol

There is a dude on eBay cleaning UPPPPPP right now.. already sold like 20+ and has "more than 10 available," $399 a pop. GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ. Talk about Mag fund.

Back
Top Bottom