NIKE AIR MAG 2015

I keep money liquid in a checking account as well. I keep 30k or so on deck to get to if I need it. The rest is invested. Honestly if i see 300k in a checking account it tells me either he is dumb af or pretty stacked. 

This. Like I said in an earlier post you are losing money due to inflation if you keep it in a checking or savings

Last edited:
ofc nike comes with the bs of these being auctioned again instead of a limited elease

Last edited:
sort of a bittersweet release if Nike does auction them off. While i commend them for doing this for charity it handicaps us who can't spend over 2k on a shoe.   

I knew the ceo of north east division of a famous healthcare provider and he made 380k... a month... 300k is not ALOT of money to him. is to me though. 

Last edited:
This thread is absolute gold. An example for all other NT threads out there!
roll.gif
It also showed who's genuinely about the sneaker hobby.

Welp, I`m just gonna go cop a pair of reps.............ephh it. im NOT paying more than $1000.

Nike should have at least mass produced a pair without the Auto-Lace at the very least. i understand their motive behind the auctions but i dont agree with it since they know there is demand for them. It is what it is.

I knew the ceo of north east division of a famous healthcare provider and he made 380k... a month... 300k is not ALOT of money to him. is to me though. 
The majority of this thread is high school and college age, pointless for people to post account pictures like that just to show off.

Welp, I`m just gonna go cop a pair of reps.............ephh it. im NOT paying more than $1000.

Nike should have at least mass produced a pair without the Auto-Lace at the very least. i understand their motive behind the auctions but i dont agree with it since they know there is demand for them. It is what it is.
If there are the so-called "new" reps, or V3 or whatever kind that can replicate the shape and not look a ribbed moon boot, I'll gladly grab those. I just need them for display purposes anyway.

would you guys ever consider co-owning a pair with a friend, or with a couple of friends ?
Just a thought, and how would that work ?

for real though you spend 10k on shoes cause thats most likely gonna be the minimum if the power lacing Mags. what are you going to do with them? 

Back
Top Bottom