NIKE AIR MAG 2015

These are gonna be impossible to get
ohwell.gif
If they sell through eBay like some are guessing they will, they will be easier to get than if they sold off Nike.com lol.  An auction would be the easiest way to get a pair since you aint fighting with bots, atc, and backdoor deals.

Of course it will cost ya though
nthat.gif

This past evening, famed Nike  designer Tinker Hatfield  took the stage alongside Shepard Fairey, Bob Hurley and more at Agenda‘s Emerge conference in Long Beach, California. While discussing design and innovation, Hatfield mentioned that his team is working diligently to deliver Marty McFly’s Nike MAG  with power laces in 2015, but he also reminded the crowd that we still have “11 and two-thirds months left in 2015.″ Hoverboard, check.

Wonder if this will be available or really limited. I will bet anyone any amount of money that this will be at least $500

At that price point I'll still grab two pairs if i can :smh:

I believe someone maybe said this, but they should release one pair w/power laces and one without. If Universal can make a licensed light-up replica for $100 Nike should be able to make a non power lace pair for like $200. Also I'd like to hope that Nike has been making pairs since 2011 making for the most massive gr in the history of nike shoes. I say that because people who have NO knowledge of kicks but REALLY love BTTF want these, so this is the time hype shouldn't ruin it for non collectors. One can only hope.

Last edited:
I'm thinking they started producing the technology after filing a patent for it. So I guess they had 3 years to produce a ****-load of tech + shoe elements to prepare for this year's release... so I think 250k-500k pairs might be possible.

Last edited:
No other release matters to me this year, nothing can be remastered enough to make miss this shoe. I may only buy one shoe this year....but it will be this one.

I'm fine paying $500 for these with autolaces. I don't care.

My second favorite movie franchise behind Star Wars and I need to come correct for the future.

i feel like I don't really care about these as much until i hear about more about what the release will be like

i feel like I don't really care about these as much until i hear about more about what the release will be like
Yea for me that dictates everything. If its anything less than organized I don't care how nice the kicks are. Im out. I remember the days when this wasn't the cool thing to do...*Sigh* 
mean.gif

Last edited:
No other release matters to me this year, nothing can be remastered enough to make miss this shoe. I may only buy one shoe this year....but it will be this one.
Absolutely. This shoe got me into collecting sneakers and this is all I care about this year. I`m excited like a 5-year-old.

Yea for me that dictates everything. If its anything less than organized I don't care how nice the kicks are. Im out. I remember the days when this wasn't the cool thing to do...*Sigh* 
mean.gif
all these theatrics for a shoe technology that will likely never be incorporated in regular shoes is over the top and getting old. I really wish I was into shoes back when they would sit in stores and you could walk in, try em on, come back next week and buy em

I get these are special but man

Would be dope if they released October 21st but Nike will des try and capitalize off the Christmas hype.

I'm in for 3 on these. My body is ready & I'm excited for these to come out.

Back
Top Bottom