NIKE AIR MAG 2015

Yep just looked it up.  1PM Eastern.  Gonna be a tough one!  Bots will be tough to beat.  Hoping for the best though.

So is the bruins thread as well ?  
nerd.gif

Documentary was not as I expected. If you want something more technical and detailed I strongly recommend the latest the latest Oliver Harper review on BTTF2 (and all his other film reviews if you are into films).

It was a crapshoot. Some shipped without the box. Some shipped with the Pepsi box, but the Pepsi box was used as the actual shipping box. Some shipped double-boxed, as it should have been.
Mine shipped with the Pepsi box being the shipping box.  I didn't understand that but no biggie it wasn't damaged.  Also, the Pepsi bottle is awesome.

The guy that bought mine wants 60 bucks off since I dont have the box
mean.gif
Lol.  Like what did he plan on doing with the box?  I mean it's cool but I am not going to display the box it's really not that appealing to the eye.  

Some people get crazy with boxes. Like collectors of Hot Toys get bent out of shape if there's a ding on the brown shipper box when it comes. I'm not talking about a shoe box getting mangled when its shipped in a poly bag, this is as if a shoe box shows up in perfect condition, but the cardboard shipping box was dented.

Shoot if you did not advertise the box you do not need to refund.  
yeah but he messaged me before he won the auction and I said it would include the Pepsi box... didn't realize Amazon was picking and choosing who got em. Don't wanna mess up my feedback or get a charge back over this.

yeah but he messaged me before he won the auction and I said it would include the Pepsi box... didn't realize Amazon was picking and choosing who got em. Don't wanna mess up my feedback or get a charge back over this.
Oh ok then that is understandable.  Yeh, I presumed all would be shipped double boxed with the Pepsi box.  I wonder how they went about choosing which ones to and not to ship double boxed/with the Pepsi box.

Last edited:
I was worried that it would just be shipped in the pepsi box itself without another box, especially if it was just going to sit outside until I got home. I wonder if the re-stock will have the same box or no box at all.

I was worried that it would just be shipped in the pepsi box itself without another box, especially if it was just going to sit outside until I got home. I wonder if the re-stock will have the same box or no box at all.
I have a feeling Pepsi is going to flood the market with these things. I mean, think about it, Pepsi probably has never experienced this much immediate demand and interest for one of it's products before. Plus, I don't think Pepsi ever said how many more they would be producing, just that they were taking orders. So given this, I think they're making them based on the amount of orders placed rather than a static number. And who knows, they might keep orders open passed November 3.

I have a feeling Pepsi is going to flood the market with these things. I mean, think about it, Pepsi probably has never experienced this much immediate demand and interest for one of it's products before. Plus, I don't think Pepsi ever said how many more they would be producing, just that they were taking orders. So given this, I think they're making them based on the amount of orders placed rather than a static number. And who knows, they might keep orders open passed November 3.
Yea they'd be fools to not capitalize on this right now. I thought it was kind of interesting after this huge fiasco, and the press that they were getting whether good or bad on the release, I started seeing a lot more Coke commercials pop up again. Not new ones, but ones that haven't played in a while like the one from the Super Bowl a few years back that looked like Grand Theft Auto.

That would be awesome as they make for great gifts for any BTTF fan.

If anyone is still waiting on cashing out, this week is probably the time, even if this second batch is once again limited to 6500 as some articles indicate. True, there will be more people looking to buy afterward, but it will also be true that there will be a lot more people looking to sell. 

I was saying all the high priced bottles that sold had the Pepsi box, not sure why but I have a feeling whoever is buying it will probably store it for sale in a few years.

Some people get crazy with boxes. Like collectors of Hot Toys get bent out of shape if there's a ding on the brown shipper box when it comes. I'm not talking about a shoe box getting mangled when its shipped in a poly bag, this is as if a shoe box shows up in perfect condition, but the cardboard shipping box was dented.

NAH THIS IS PURE CRAZY LMAOOOO :lol:

NAH THIS IS PURE CRAZY LMAOOOO :lol:

Not really. Serious collectors want the total package and are willing to shell out money for it. Like what if you bought a pair of mags on eBay and suddenly the seller says that they don't come with the box? I'm pretty sure you'd feel some kinda way. I know I would lol

Not really. Serious collectors want the total package and are willing to shell out money for it. Like what if you bought a pair of mags on eBay and suddenly the seller says that they don't come with the box? I'm pretty sure you'd feel some kinda way. I know I would lol
:lol: no hes saying if the shipping box is damaged... like the Memphis boxes from Nike.

Back
Top Bottom