NIKE AIR MAG 2015

dc30 dc30 dope set up man. that proton pack :pimp:

reminds me I need to pull mine out of storage and finish putting in the sound chip.

Anybody else not get their USA Today? I totally forgot about it.
I didn't get mine so I called them... they said they were back ordered even though mine said shipped. They refunded my shipping and said I should expect it next month.

I didn't get mine so I called them... they said they were back ordered even though mine said shipped. They refunded my shipping and said I should expect it next month.

Thanks for the info. Will call them. Repped.

dc30 dc30 dope set up man. that proton pack :pimp:

reminds me I need to pull mine out of storage and finish putting in the sound chip.

I got my pack from a group of prop guys I ended up joining (called Hangar 18) back in 2000, the sound chips and LED light kits were JUST about to hit a year or 2 later so I have regular bulbs and no sound chip in my pack, but I would love a great sound system in there.

dc30 dc30 . looks dope man. I built mine a few years ago and it was a fun learning experience. I have everything to put sound in mine just haven't got around to it. I also snapped my Alice pack frame so I need to replace it, just don't have a lot of free time.

there was a few people making good sound chips, you should give it a go

For anyone who hasn't received their USA Today papers:

I called them today and they notified me that the online status that showed a shipped date was incorrect but did assure me that all newspapers for the BTTF special have been mailed out as of Wednesday of this week.  They should be arriving any day now for the rest of us.

Did you guys use adhesive for the back of the newspaper so it stays in the frame? If not, what did you use?

Last edited:
Did you guys use adhesive for the back of the newspaper so it stays in the frame? If not, what did you use?
I didn't but after noticing it slid down after a few weeks of hanging I'm thinking of using that blue putty.

I didn't but after noticing it slid down after a few weeks of hanging I'm thinking of using that blue putty.

I just framed mine up. Gonna take a trip to michaels and see what I can use to keep the paper from sliding.

Last edited:
I just framed mine up. Gonna take a trip to michaels and see what I can use to keep the paper from sliding.

Since it's a two pager, I was thinking I might have to possibly paper clip the bottom of the paper to keep it all uniform and then try the blue putty stuff on the back.

Back
Top Bottom