NIKE AIR MAG 2015

he tried them on thooo....
sick.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif

Best believe I'm trying my pair on too IF i won lmao. Walking around the house for my own safety though. Cant trust mags in the hood

He must really be keeping which is pretty cool. BUTTTT if he plans to sell for those big bux, I wouldnt be trying them on. If Im spending 50K on a pair of shoes, nobody's EVER gonna have their feet in those suckas but ME! Nope, not even tried on for 5 mins in the house on the carpet. Im hitting up the next guy with a pair & didnt stick his foot in it. :\

Last edited:
I most definitely would try them on! What I wouldn't do is post a video of me doing it. No one would ever know. I would certainly take video and then post it after I sold them. [emoji]128512[/emoji]

He must really be keeping which is pretty cool. BUTTTT if he plans to sell for those big bux, I wouldnt be trying them on. If Im spending 50K on a pair of shoes, nobody's EVER gonna have their feet in those suckas but ME! Nope, not even tried on for 5 mins in the house on the carpet. Im hitting up the next guy with a pair & didnt stick his foot in it. :\

i bet everyone who won is trying them on. probably just not posting about it

never understood those sole saver things. to me it just seems like putting plastic over your couch :lol:

Ironic the how Tinker mentioned the auto lacing release for 2015, but got released a year later and the Cubs win a year later, same year as the mag release, same time as the auto lacing in BTTF 2 :nerd:

Last edited:
i bet everyone who won is trying them on. probably just not posting about it
never understood those sole saver things. to me it just seems like putting plastic over your couch :lol:

I Haven't tried them on, they've only been out of the shipping box twice.. But I bet you are right about people trying them on and not posting about it.

Last edited:
Because if he has intent to sell that alone will cost him thousands

I'd say that reveals more about the person who makes that comment than anything else.

Why the hell would he care if some dude is gonna take less money or if he *shocker* wants to wear a pair of shoes that he owns?

^Youre kinda missing the point.

9 out of 10 people will probably sell and the thought crossed their mind before even receiving the shoes. The world knows this. Its a shoe that buyers are coming after regardless of who owns it. Of course buyers know someone else owned it 1st but they also know that person probably wants the big bucks. If the buyer is willing to spit out the really big bucks to have it, best believe he/she expects it not to have been tried on...or else some thousands better be knocked off the price. When a reseller gets a shoe with the main purpose to resell, they dont try them on. I know the MAG presents a temptation to try on that other shoes dont present but if you really intend to sell for top dollar, that money will outweigh that temptation lol

Some people wont care, some will. I dont buy used shoes (at all) & hardly buy new shoes from personal sales because I know peoplr "fiddle" with them before selling. I'd be in the group that wants a pair not tried on for my top dollar.

If he intends to keep, then theres no problem

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom