NIKE AIR MAG 2015

mf gooze mf gooze the recent replicas are almost exact copies of the 2011 pairs. a few minor difference but pretty damn close. they also aren't cheap

i'd love to get my hands on a pair of real mags, just feel like it'll never happen. the dream of my child hood looks like it's gonna stay that way :frown:

@MF Gooze the recent replicas are almost exact copies of the 2011 pairs. a few minor difference but pretty damn close. they also aren't cheap

i'd love to get my hands on a pair of real mags, just feel like it'll never happen. the dream of my child hood looks like it's gonna stay that way
frown.gif
Thanks bro... not even gonna risk it at this point. I'll just look at em online before I get duped into some high quality fakes.

mf gooze mf gooze the recent replicas are almost exact copies of the 2011 pairs. a few minor difference but pretty damn close. they also aren't cheap

i'd love to get my hands on a pair of real mags, just feel like it'll never happen. the dream of my child hood looks like it's gonna stay that way :frown:

Like 98% right.. I know the swoosh a little off on the new AAAs but they damn near spot on.

Back
Top Bottom