NIKE AIR MAG 2015

Wow this is confusing. lol. What kind of skate shop do you ask? I asked my local Nike shop and they didn't know. Are these things not going to be for sale on the Nike website?

Wow this is confusing. lol. What kind of skate shop do you ask? I asked my local Nike shop and they didn't know. Are these things not going to be for sale on the Nike website?

They might drop via ndc but there's been no word about it.

Like I said they're a GR. They already dropped overseas so they'll just start popping up randomly. Nike has been late with their shipments this month

skate shops that have nike sb accts. they could probably approximate, but they really don't know.

passed on eBay auction in '11 bc it didn't have the auto lacing, huge mistake. not gonna pass this time

passed on eBay auction in '11 bc it didn't have the auto lacing, huge mistake. not gonna pass this time
weren't these things always like $4k+?

i'll be shocked if they go for anything less than $500 retail. and i'll probably pass even if i get the chance. unless you're kid cudi, you probably aren't pulling these off

Back
Top Bottom