NIKE AIR MAG 2015

I'm not going to question the validity of anyone's sources or what they hear, but I just feel at this point, its way too easy for anyone to say October 21 without any credible knowledge on them actually releasing. Of course that would be the day they come out, IF they come out. I'll be ready on 10/21 but I won't be surprised if nothing shows up.

That picture is from 2011 nevermind they messing with us at this point.

I'm not going to question the validity of anyone's sources or what they hear, but I just feel at this point, its way too easy for anyone to say October 21 without any credible knowledge on them actually releasing. Of course that would be the day they come out, IF they come out. I'll be ready on 10/21 but I won't be surprised if nothing shows up.

I saw that post on IG as well...but there's no actual news of it anywhere. Hype train gonna go off the tracks with Fugazi info. Unless it's a actual press release from Nike... Zzzzzzzz

Yeah, I told them "stop playing!"  
tired.gif

release date Oct 21st
this is confirmed been getting texts from reputable people about this. October 21 it is ladies and gents gear up!!!
unless you talk to tinker himself you full of doo doo.

homie from nicekicks posted this,

this is the chick that works for nike who he was standing in for.

NOTHING IS CONFIRMED, the dates are all speculation.

Why on a Wednesday though? Well if it's solid, a lot of folks will have issues at work not being productive trying to cop online or skipping work to camp. What a messy day that's going to be.

I am serious. Was hoping they'd give working folks a fair chance by not following with the actual movie clock. I'm gonna miss out for sure. I'll be in transit dropping my  lil boi off to preschool, then underground heading to work if it launches at 10am.

Last edited:
NOTHING is confirmed...no dates, prices, nothing...
Those 2 instagram posts were trying to convince me with the dates. Who knows, they could be trolling. Either way, I hope to get a good chance at securing 1 single pair.

Those 2 instagram posts were trying to convince me with the dates. Who knows, they could be trolling. Either way, I hope to get a good chance at securing 1 single pair.
Only reason speculation is saying that they'd be released on Wednesday, October 21 is because that's the day Marty goes to 2015 in Back to the Future 2 (thus being the day in "history" that he wears the shoes). That's the only reason that 10/21 would make most sense in everyone's minds. Nothing confirmed though.

Only reason speculation is saying that they'd be released on Wednesday, October 21 is because that's the day Marty goes to 2015 in Back to the Future 2 (thus being the day in "history" that he wears the shoes). That's the only reason that 10/21 would make most sense in everyone's minds. Nothing confirmed though.

can we sticky this or put in the thread title :lol:

They ARE trolling sir....the original IG post belongs to @_ndp, Nick DePaula who is an employee of SneakerNews I believe...it was his throwback Thursday post to 2011 when he stood in for Mag co designer Tiffany Beers at the original promo shoots. Beers also had her pic as a TBT as well. Again...if the news is not from Nike direct...be like Fox Mulder and trust no one.

Back
Top Bottom