NIKE AIR MAG 2015

They were made using premium materials crocodile, anaconda, and ostrich I believe?

They didn't sell well and most ended up at the outlets.

http://www.sneakerhead.com/315583-111.html

take a look, these were insane! 

http://www.sneakerhead.com/315583-111.html
That IS crazy. Repped the both of 'ya.
Definitely worth the hype[emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji]
Is it really worth it? lol I feel it isn't... it's just me though

I a hoping they will release this year.  Chances are they will be a release at a surprise time and buyers will be so upset.

Typical Nike thing,  haha

Yeah and the problem with that is they will probably retail for about $250 and resell for thousands....smh...lets see how the hype will be with this shoe.  

I could see Nike retailing Mags for $350 USD but seeing how the Yeezy boost retailed for that and they sold off hype I wonder if Nike would push the price to 400-450. But honestly I just see these releasing on eBay like 2011.

I've said it before and I'll say it again...no matter what the retail is...high or low...resell is going to be non existent. I have had many cash offers for my 2011 Mags...all local in person deals. All around 4500-4700, which is less than I paid from the original auction. NOBODY follows through. NOBODY. Everybody is a wannabe Baller. And then I have gotten 2 1000 offers and some joker wanting to trade RO's and another guy sayi g he has Jordan "samples". Nobody is dishing out racks for these. Power laces or not...just not gonna happen. If you have the bread upfront and the means, you'll secure your pair. Resell is going to be rough for anyone thinking they can make a quick flip.

scorpiokiks scorpiokiks

Yes, but look at any Yeezy release...Nike or Adidas...people try for that BIG quick flip...and very few will make that purchase. So you already know based on the 2011 release, anybody looking to flip these is going to use the 2011 prices as their starting point. Regardless of retail that's what people are going to think.

And as for certain amounts being big or small...I was asked what I paid and if I would be willing to sell. I just said it had to be worth my time...the offers were set by others not me...if I offer to buy something at any price, it's because I can afford it. If I can't afford it, I don't bother. Just be real...

I mean I get it, that's how anything is. Consumers always set prices. All I'm saying is there are few including myself that just don't believe in the major quick flip. If I resell something I always do a fair price. Yes I increase it, but fair.

For example I sold some Concords when they dropped for $270. People didn't understand but I was like, hey if it's an increase then I'll mk a profit.

True some people do it to mk a living and I understand that, so I guess it's to each its on...

scorpiokiks scorpiokiks
I agree with you but I think with this there are gonna be many others with the opposite mentality. You know how it goes...

Can't imagine retail being under 500$

That's what I was thinking when they were first announced. I'd be fine with shelling out 5 for a pair but do not want to pay resellers knowing how people will be marking these the hell up

That's what I was thinking when they were first announced. I'd be fine with shelling out 5 for a pair but do not want to pay resellers knowing how people will be marking these the hell up

Right...5 is cool for these....I have delusions that Nike will care enough tofigure out a fair way to release them

it the third  quarter of the year already if he's going to make power laces this year he better hurry up

I was watching the Mag commercial Nike did back in 2011. Noticed Doc's time machine was set to Semptember 8th 2015. Could that have been a hint?

I was watching the Mag commercial Nike did back in 2011. Noticed Doc's time machine was set to Semptember 8th 2015. Could that have been a hint?

I believe there's a SNKRS event around that date as well in NYC. So I wouldn't be surprised if that's when they either unveiled it or they just dropped it

Back
Top Bottom