NIKE AIR MAG 2015

So unseasoned no money holiday resellers will get sticker shocked by the price tag while the vets gobble gobble it up and flip it on the bay for 2-5k

I feel people would still try and resell them for 4-6k. Depending on how limited they are
I think from the 2011 release it was obvious that while resellers tried to flip for 5k - there weren't too many pairs actually sold at that price

You still received nothing in you inbox seeing as though you're a 2011 Mag owner?

Maybe Nike are just straight renegging on that upgraded version policy?

Not a thing sir. Could also be another power lace shoe NOT a MAG. I wouldn't get my hopes up and racks ready just yet. This is Nike.

So unseasoned no money holiday resellers will get sticker shocked by the price tag while the vets gobble gobble it up and flip it on the bay for 2-5k
What's your other screen name ? 
nerd.gif

Told yall......

All them yea I would be cool with Bruins dropping cats is like this right now....

View media item 1755434

I'm still pretty hopefull that Nike has something up there sleeve....Might hit Mercer in the morning....Im sure alp alp and the rest of the squad will be out there....

LOL...figured you be lurking....just shouted you...

:lol: you have me figured out man. Gonna be in the area anyways, might cop the bape bttf stuff if nike does nothing, which is what most likely will happen

Not a thing sir. Could also be another power lace shoe NOT a MAG. I wouldn't get my hopes up and racks ready just yet. This is Nike.
I'll take power lacing in any fashion it's coming too me.

Hyperdunk would be sick.

A self lacing shoe would benefit those with advanced Parkinson's everyone. Keep that in mind...hence tweeting MJF. A regular shoe

I'm not gonna lie.. Pretty Historic if NIKE Drops these Kicks and the whole World is on some Recap 2015 like the movie BTTF

eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom