NIKE AIR MAG 2015

If Nike really wanted to raise some money for Michael J. Fox's charity they would make 3 million of these pairs and price them at $300. That would be awesome for us and charity. Of course Nike's #1 concern isn't trying to maximize their charitable donations, but to make money and create hype for their brand. 

:lol: :lol:  I moved all my meetings for tomorrow to Thursday.  Just so I'm free and clear to have my phone in my hand all day. LOL

I'm going into my office and doing nothing but focusing on obtaining these.

Already have my ops manager going to my networking group in the AM for me lol

MEGATRON PACK $550

SHOOTING STARS Pack $500

These gonna be way more than that.

Especially if the 2011's were 1k

Last edited:
You outta control!......
laugh.gif

Forgive me for my ignorance on the topic - but would power lacing shoes benefit those with Parkinsons?

Not the shoes themselves but a possible percentage would go towards mjf foundation

Yeah I was wondering about the shoes themselves. Like if Nike could "sell" the power lacing technology as having some sort of benefit for those with the disease (which sounds cold to say that way, I know).

Of course they could just sell the power lacing as a revolution, period

Last edited:

Why?

Pinnacles FYI
If they're auto-lacing then expect some crazy numbers.
The first release had a MSRP of $1000

And that didn't have power laces
It's gonna be so much more than that. The last release was all sold at auction and the lowest a pair went for was $2300 for a size 7. No reason to think they wouldn't do another auction to benefit parkinsons research again this time around.

Back
Top Bottom