NIKE AIR MAG 2015

Pepsi said they were dropping on the 21st. I don't know if I can even trust them anymore. 
mean.gif

Shoot let 2morrow be "THE END OF DAYS" in the shoe game far as biggest release from NIKE ALL-TIME.
This is what I've been saying for years.. like legit, we're not talking about recycling the same old jump man anymore. These could be an absolute game changer in the sneaker realm. A new standard in tech. Tomorrow COULD be absolutely monumental.

Cheered me back up. $120 would be like 105 after ebay and paypal fees. I can live without 80 extra dollars.
BIN's for 120 and it's still up. It's not selling out at 120, people want 120. It's more likely going for 75-100. Not even worth the time. Pretty sure most of the bidders on eBay will end up being dead beat buyers and not pay or they'll return it considering bids are higher than the BIN's.

Last edited:
why they doing eastcoast time... movie was filmed in Cali

Cali > NY

im calling another batch to be be released in 3 hrs

semi srs.

According to Jedi and DC30 these werent releasing, if they do then them two guys are no longer reliable sources.

Damn man. Can you read? All I ever posted were my objective opinions. I think Nike's tweet is indicative of a self lacing shoe that would be beneficial for people with advanced Parkinson's, just not Mags. I will still think that until Nike makes whatever announcement they make tomorrow. If MAGs drop...great for all of us and good luck to anyone securing a pair by whatever distribution method Nike dishes out. I'm out if they are a reality though, so either way I'm the same if a drop happens or not.

There is definitely going to be a drop in some form of a self lacing mag...people who have been following this for years are well aware of the details that came out last year, other than the most obvious which was when tinker confirmed them himself. fools who are asking whether these will drop need to wake up and realize they already missed out, its gonna be a near impossible cop for most anyways. especially with the tweet by nike and just now to mjf, it is not longer a question of if but when

Last edited:
BIN's are so low because many people don't even know the bottles have dropped and sold out yet. Nobody is going to pay top dollar for something when they still think they have a chance at getting it for retail. 

Back
Top Bottom