NIKE AIR MAG 2015

i hope NIKE does the right thing and makes these easy to cop. I ain't tryin to sell my house to buy these. And i ain't trying to cop to resell either.. ah man we can all dream can't we?

The thing about them is that the people buying them are probably the kind of collectors that have money to blow on that sort of thing. I mean let's be real 300 to 400 is not a lot of money in the first place.

Last edited:

You Didn't know????

Choice of the New Generation! 
LMAO AT THE EYES 
roll.gif

i hope NIKE does the right thing and makes these easy to cop. I ain't tryin to sell my house to buy these. And i ain't trying to cop to resell either.. ah man we can all dream can't we?
make them 200, Yeezy prices, just to piss off Ye

The thing about them is that the people buying them are probably the kind of collectors that have money to blow on that sort of thing. I mean let's be real 300 to 400 is not a lot of money in the first place.
no it isn't a lot of money. but for a bottle of soda. its too much.. how much more than that 3-400 is this thing gonn be worth?

make them 200, Yeezy prices, just to piss off Ye
I see these being atleast 500 min. just because like mentioned earlier, money had to be put into the R&D to get the self tying thing down. You know they are going to come in some type of special box. And on top of that this release is 30 years in the making.

no it isn't a lot of money. but for a bottle of soda. its too much.. how much more than that 3-400 is this thing gonn be worth?

That's what I'm saying. It's so easy to spend 300 - 400. Someone who would buy that bottle at that price and is a BTTF enthusiast/collector can justify spending that. Would I? He'll nah lol

to them it's not about how much it'll be worth, it's just about owning it. these are the same types of people who spend hundreds trying to make replicas of it for years now. now that they have a chance at the real thing they're gonna take it

Amazon is good for canceling orders when they screw up n list something either early or wrong amount sold!

Back
Top Bottom