And walk on the dirty *** ground

And it's even worse for folks who never even wear their shoes

Cause u bought something meant to be worn and cover ur feet

But don't cause u don't wanna mess EM up

And not only that

Choose to cash out hundreds

or even thousands just to have it sit in a box
:rofl: :rofl:

I swear Nike has a lot of folks by the balls and straight fleece Johnson some folks
ANOTHER RAP SONG I THOUGHT I WAS READING
I've always typed like this on my though..........

There thread is moving at 88MPH
roll.gif

Pepsi never said they were going to sell them on their site.

Well, if Walmart and Amazon were the only announced retailers and Amazon sold out and Walmart sold out then who else would anyone assume would be selling? They clearly stated "The future may have arrived early for some lucky fans, but #PepsiPerfect isn't sold out just yet! It goes on sale this morning!"

What would you take that to mean? Then they say "As promised, our limited edition bottles of #PepsiPerfect went on sale this #BTTF morning! It sold out faster than we can say 1.21 Gigawatts"

:lol: meanwhile no one put them up for sale this morning. NO ONE (outside of eBay). Handled poorly all the way around and in all honesty I think they just backdoored the rest of them seeing the resale prices on eBay.

can someone confirm if the back to the future usa today is dropping today or tomorrow? my boy doesn't have pics in ny so he's not valid

Not only that
It's regular Pepsi
roll.gif

Is it even the real sugar kind
or the other one with corn syrup
or whatever they substitute sugar with nowadays
This release/reveal is only showing people who truly enjoys sneakers and who's in the hobby for a quick dollar or sees it as a "get rich quick" scheme.  What's done in the dark will always come to light.

Well, if Walmart and Amazon were the only announced retailers and Amazon sold out and Walmart sold out then who else would anyone assume would be selling? They clearly stated "The future may have arrived early for some lucky fans, but #PepsiPerfect isn't sold out just yet! It goes on sale this morning!"

What would you take that to mean? Then they say "As promised, our limited edition bottles of #PepsiPerfect went on sale this #BTTF morning! It sold out faster than we can say 1.21 Gigawatts"

laugh.gif
meanwhile no one put them up for sale this morning. NO ONE (outside of eBay). Handled poorly all the way around and in all honesty I think they just backdoored the rest of them seeing the resale prices on eBay.
Incorrect.

Copped of Amazon at 9:01am - Arrives tomorrow.

Walmart & Pepsi.com never re-released

I'm not, you guys have lost your minds selling soda for $500.  You must have not had money before if you need to No Vaseline people 
originally I was going to say something on the negative side but I'm not.....

But it's the way it is, supply and demand, 6500 made. It's a collectors item you can't be mad at people for selling them for the price, we live in a culture where materialistic items are the staple of the culture today, not only that some people are just REAL fans of BTTF

Not only that
It's regular Pepsi
roll.gif

"Filled with Pepsi-Cola soda, made with Real Sugar. 16.9 ounce bottle, 210 calories" - from Amazon's page

Not only that

It's regular Pepsi :rofl:

This release/reveal is only showing people who truly enjoys sneakers and who's in the hobby for a quick dollar or sees it as a "get rich quick" scheme.  What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Not true
What about someone who enjoys sneakers
But isn't a fan of this particular model

Back
Top Bottom