NIKE AIR MAG 2015

Part 2 should be going up for pre-order soon. These figures usually have a presale time period of about 6-12 months. Took almost a year for the first Marty from when I ordered.

Pepsi shipped 
pimp.gif

Damn so u paid close to 300$ and didn't receive it till a year later?
At Sideshow (the site that I linked) they let you place preorders and break it into monthly payments that don't start until however many months til it's released. So I placed the order July '14, chose like 4 payments, so those didn't start until it was 4 months from releasing. Sometimes they require a non refundable deposit at time of order. It's definitely not a hobby for those with little patience.

At Sideshow (the site that I linked) they let you place preorders and break it into monthly payments that don't start until however many months til it's released. So I placed the order July '14, chose like 4 payments, so those didn't start until it was 4 months from releasing. Sometimes they require a non refundable deposit at time of order. It's definitely not a hobby for those with little patience.
It's nice though I might give it a try thanks

Haha, yea that's pretty tempting but there's no way I have the room for that. Rumor is there's also the part 2 time machine being made which would be even more tempting.

Hot Toys usually does multiple versions of each toy. Part two will probably have him wearing the 2015 gear. And another Delorean in the flying mode. Hot Toys does amazing work. I love when they did MJ and the Avengers. All their stars wars work is going to be amazing as well!

If you're not familiar, see the link below.
http://www.hottoys.com.hk/product.php

Got my Amazon Pepsi order, impressed they delivered on a Sunday.

Last edited:
I need a pair of shoes for my McFly costume by Saturday. All of the FL sites are saying white/red cortez aren't shipping for 2-3 weeks–even though the site says 10/25. 

Any suggestions? I am in NY by the way. 

I haven't shopped with them before, but I assume it would, or at least give you some kind of estimated shipping date when you order.
I placed the order, but there wasn't an estimated delivery date. I am going to email them tomorrow, just to be sure. I still need to hit the bottoms with paint to get rid of that red line. 

I placed the order, but there wasn't an estimated delivery date. I am going to email them tomorrow, just to be sure. I still need to hit the bottoms with paint to get rid of that red line. 
Yea once you paint that little bit, those should look good. Hope it all works out for you

Back
Top Bottom