NIKE AIR MAG 2015

dc30 dc30
Do you find the Mags run TTS? Or do they run narrow and have to go up half a size? I normally go up half a size in Jordan 1's for reference. Ima have about 7 stacks put aside and don't wanna be bidding on the wrong size

They didn't make half sizes in 2011 and I fully expect them to do the same thing this Spring. IMO they were TTS with maybe a touch of room to spare. I am a true size 8 in most Nike, all Reebok, all Wade, all Converse. I have a slightly wider right foot so the usual suspects like LeBrons (9-11) and a few Nike I had to go up to 8.5. But my 8 MAG was totally perfect.

I have a few thoughts:

1) I assume they'll change it to get them all tightened simultaneously on production versions
2) I wonder how the quality/durability on them will be - I assume poor
3) It will be interesting to see how many people who always say they won't mess with fakes change their minds here

I have a few thoughts:

1) I assume they'll change it to get them all tightened simultaneously on production versions
2) I wonder how the quality/durability on them will be - I assume poor
3) It will be interesting to see how many people who always say they won't mess with fakes change their minds here

I have a feeling UA's gonna be charging $500+ and people will still buy them. Gonna be interesting all the way until auction day

pepsi perfect is on the pepsi website or walmart and amazon agaij?
Sounds like from Pepsi's website, they will link you to either Amazon or Walmart, they probably want to control exactly when that link goes live, so be ready for either of them.

I looked earlier didnt see anything either 
nerd.gif

Is that is up on the site Grizz? I dont have old link anymore. I forgot to go back and read the comments. I remember people saying some of those comments were classic!
...thats a good example right there

soooo do i need a pepsi account or just shoot with my eyes closed and hope for the best on these pepsi bottles?

I don't understand the point in dipping those in black paint. Attention?

is that the same guy who takes showers with his Jordans on for Attention on Youtube?

Back
Top Bottom