NIKE AIR MAG 2015

No way I would keep a pair of these unless I copped multi, 1k is my max and I'm only dropping that because I know my ROI is over that

2011 release sz 8-11 went as low as 2,500 to 10K so just gotta hope for the best. These might have more value since they actually auto-lace 

Back then people werent spending as much for a pair tho. Yeezys and Mags changed that. Im guessing the lowest will be 7-8k [emoji]128528[/emoji]. Rather buy a new bike or a deposit on a new whip.

Last edited:
Back then people werent spending as much for a pair tho. Yeezys and Mags changed that. Im guessing the lowest will be 7-8k [emoji]128528[/emoji]. Rather buy a new bike or a deposit on a new whip.
lol rather get a new Benz, if dudes in here willing to spend 10k plus on some sneakers I better see y'all rocking them mags stepping out of some fire..

lol dudes is bugging. 

I'm praying these stay around 3K, but I feel like they're gonna hit for $8-9K

Def will hit near 10k. Just from the angle of how sneaker culture has grown rapidly since the last ones dropped, I haven't even mentioned the movie heads who have an attachment to the film.

Def will hit near 10k. Just from the angle of how sneaker culture has grown rapidly since the last ones dropped, I haven't even mentioned the movie heads who have an attachment to the film.
yea definitely! I'm more into these because of the movie. BTTF is tied with Star Wars as my #1 fantasy/sci-fi genre. I got that Pepsi bottle that was released last year. If these weren't tied to the movie I prob wouldn't see what the big deal was except that it has auto-lace

also can't compete with #rapperadvances

That's pretty much who I was referring to when I made my last post. Those, celebs, and trust fund babies who jumped into the culture because it's the "cool" thing and base what they purchase off social media.

yea thats not even 10% of what the resell market is going to look like [emoji]128528[/emoji]. You about to have cats that got 6 figures in they checking and in they savings bidding on these [emoji]128514[/emoji]

At the moment, I may be willing to pay anywhere within the 2k range but anything above that is just crazy for me :lol: I don't know if I can justify dropping that much money on something that I will not wear but keep it stored in a glass shelf.

anyone take a second mortgage out? 
nerd.gif

lol I wonder if those other power lacing joints gonna resell for bread [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom