NIKE AIR MAG 2015

Tinker said they weren't going to release the Mags again... wonder what ppl that bought them in 2011 are thinking.....

I really want the 2016's and made a few donations, i hope luck is on my side. If i win, when i win! Lol. If its a 13 im wearing it if its a smaller size then im wearing my 2011's. I dint support fakes but i have considered buying the V3 versions so i can wear them. Old pic of my winning bid, i think i won on day 7 or so.

View media item 2190465

I really want the 2016's and made a few donations, i hope luck is on my side. If i win, when i win! Lol. If its a 13 im wearing it if its a smaller size then im wearing my 2011's. I dint support fakes but i have considered buying the V3 versions so i can wear them. Old pic of my winning bid, i think i won on day 7 or so.

View media item 2190465

Wow who woulda known [emoji]128528[/emoji]

HAD BEEN SAVING UP AND WAITING, ANTICIPATING BUYING A PAIR OF THE 2016 MAGS EITHER THROUGH AUCTION OR RESALE. WITH THE RELEASE OF THE NEWS OF THE 84 PAIRS OF 2016'S TO THE PUBLIC, IT WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE TO COP SO PULLED TRIGGER ON 2011 PAIR.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL IN THE RAFFLE/DRAW. HOPEFULLY ONE PERSON FROM NIKETALK/THIS THREAD WILL WIN!
sheesh, props and congrats on that! don't think ill ever have the guts to drop stacks on a shoe like that lol. Nice pick up though. 

HAD BEEN SAVING UP AND WAITING, ANTICIPATING BUYING A PAIR OF THE 2016 MAGS EITHER THROUGH AUCTION OR RESALE. WITH THE RELEASE OF THE NEWS OF THE 84 PAIRS OF 2016'S TO THE PUBLIC, IT WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE TO COP SO PULLED TRIGGER ON 2011 PAIR.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL IN THE RAFFLE/DRAW. HOPEFULLY ONE PERSON FROM NIKETALK/THIS THREAD WILL WIN!
FC had them up for $8500?  i checked the other day and some pairs were sitting at 10k

If you want some real Back To The Future MJF Nike stuff! Shoezum post some things in his eBay store from a Nike Employee of 25yrs

^ While Cruz is a prominent Nike athlete, it looks like ODB and Shepherd are trying on different shoes from the same pair. Cruz might just be trying on that same pair.

doubt it ... we had to put on a pair of socks over our socks to try them on at the pop up and the employees handled them with white gloves. he probably tried them on like Fabo and ODB.
They gave dusty *** Victor Cruz a pair?
eyes.gif

^ You're right :lol:. Just gave it a quick glance and that's what my mind told me. My mistake. I still don't see Nike giving these away to anyone though.

Back
Top Bottom