NIKE AIR MAG 2015

so..........as i was scroling through my snapchat today i come across a middleschool friends snap. and she snaps her aunty and a pair of mags. i asked and she said her bf won off the raffle. yo, im in disbelief right now. Congratulations to all winners though i wish i won a pair :smokin :rolleyes

My homie won a size 9 from the raffle. Dude made a blog post and everything about the phone calls and verifications and the hand delivered route Nike took. Super jelly.

If you are undecided, I wpuld say dont try them at all. Wait to see if you can get the HyperAdapts. Should be a pretty similar sensation putting your foot in the shoe.

Congrats BTW! [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Not yet, going to wait a little bit before I do..... need to figure out what I'm going to do with them first.
Honestly id wait on selling them, if that was your intention at first. These would make a dope display if you're a pretty heavy collector. If i had them i wouldnt wear them out now that i think about it lol

Honestly id wait on selling them, if that was your intention at first. These would make a dope display if you're a pretty heavy collector. If i had them i wouldnt wear them out now that i think about it lol
I have a decent size collection and I wear all my sneakers or intend to wear them at some time. So if I was to keep them I'd save the mags for a Really special event. I would keep as a display till then.

I have a decent size collection and I wear all my sneakers or intend to wear them at some time. So if I was to keep them I'd save the mags for a Really special event. I would keep as a display till then.

Bro you get offered a 100,000k plus sell em.. take your fam on vacation and save the rest.

Yea 100 and better would be damn near impossible for me not to take

Only issue with that type of sale is unless you know the person and can finagle it you probably would have to report the sale for taxes

If it was me anywhere between 70-100k is the selling point.. hell maybe even start that at 50k.. lol that's free money man.. and not no small amount

Id take the 75k. 

Better than looking at a display case or having to answer questions all day if I did wear them, or just getting jacked. 

Its hard to tuck glowing moon boots.

If it was me anywhere between 70-100k is the selling point.. hell maybe even start that at 50k.. lol that's free money man.. and not no small amount
If you know what you're doing you can double or triple that money in a relatively small amount of time, then rebuy them :lol:

If you own a pair of these, please get them insured and appraised ASAP if you plan to hold onto them. Imagine if your home caught on fire or some natural disaster hits :x

I honestly don't know how anyone could actually wear a pair of these either in public. There's literally $75k+ on your feet...be safe out there.

Last edited:
I honestly don't know how anyone could actually wear a pair of these either in public.
Will-I-am

and Michael J Fox

only 2 people I could see wearing these during the day out n about.

tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom