Nike Air Mag

Status
Not open for further replies.
while doing my research at work i came across this patent?  any idea on what they will retail for?  or how much would you pay?  I grew up on these movies, so maybe they mean more to me but what do you think?

US08046937-20111101-D00005.png

https://www.google.com/patents/US80...a=X&ei=xvPKUfy5Fs-QyQGs44DYDQ&ved=0CDUQ6wEwAA

i take it you have not seen back to the future II or know about the Nike Air Mag?

you do realize these retrod already. where have you been?

https://www.google.com/search?q=nik...AOL44DYDA&sqi=2&ved=0CHEQsAQ&biw=1829&***=926

yes i do realize they retroed all ready, but i dont think they have as a general release...and also i dont think they had the self lace feature either...is that correct?

Last edited:
while doing my research at work i came across this patent?  any idea on what they will retail for?  or how much would you pay?  I grew up on these movies, so maybe they mean more to me but what do you think?

https://www.google.com/patents/US80...a=X&ei=xvPKUfy5Fs-QyQGs44DYDQ&ved=0CDUQ6wEwAA

i take it you have not seen back to the future II or know about the Nike Air Mag?

so you make the initial post of the blue print of the shoe and ask how much would someone pay and what they will retail for knowing what people are paying now since you know they already released.

when I say "huh?" you act as if I never heard of the shoe when your 1st post is very vague.

i thought you were saying huh like you never heard of them, which floored me, ha sorry about that.  i was talking about the self lacing aspect of the shoe. wasnt sure if folks knew that they had patented the self lacing system for a future release. (which is what it seems like) I am assuming a general release in 2015 since that is when the movie took place.  Didnt mean to be vague.

i thought you were saying huh like you never heard of them, which floored me, ha sorry about that.  i was talking about the self lacing aspect of the shoe. wasnt sure if folks knew that they had patented the self lacing system for a future release. (which is what it seems like) I am assuming a general release in 2015 since that is when the movie took place.  Didnt mean to be vague.
A general release would be awesome but there is no word on it.

i guess just wishful thinking...came across the patent pic, thought id post it and see what folks thought about the self lacing system and a possible gen release.  I would hope if it were a general release that their could be a price change...i remember the ebay auction and prices were crazy.

i guess just wishful thinking...came across the patent pic, thought id post it and see what folks thought about the self lacing system and a possible gen release.  I would hope if it were a general release that their could be a price change...i remember the ebay auction and prices were crazy.
I hear ya.  I almost purchased a pair but decided against it.  I just couldn't bring myself to spend that much on a shoe ..lol...it almost just felt wrong.

if this was a general release the hype will surpass the galaxy foams and yeezys. 
Tell me about it ..I remember watching BTTF II in the theatre....wanted them ever since. Couldn't and probably still wouldn't be able to  bring myself to blow stacks on them ..wonder what they would retail for on a general release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom