Nike Air Max 1 + Air Safari Tech Pack - Round II

Much better than the first pack IMO. The AM1s are nice.

cimg4284.JPG

cimg4290.JPG

More pics here

woah . i want the 2nd pair.
btw the first pack the 1s aren't bad [clarify because i mean the colorful one]

but still these aren't bad.
name on the 2nd pair. name escapes me

It's a mesh toe. They are well constructed, but not my favorite colorways. I just can't make myself liking black midsoles.

Paix
c.

Nike almost got it right with these Air Max 1. The black midsole for me also just doesn't look right. I don't know what colour midsole, even white,could have been better for this colourway overall. Thanks for the pics nevertheless.

Peace
F Sharp005

I love the 90s, not too sure about the safaris. Something about bright colors and "safari" doesnt mesh with me.

The second i see a cheetah sporting pink and blue spots I may consider, but until then I'll save my cash.

I believe they call this.....

"The lesser of 2 evils".

Because they are still horrible. Just less horrible.

subtle and nice.

safari print shouldnt be the main focal point. and its really not with a gray coloring.

make it bright green or pink and it destroys the shoe. much like round 1

Not really feeling that mustard yellow color. But much better than the first ones.

Guys who are asking on where to get them from: Just follow the link in the thread starter post. They're not out yet.

Paix
c.

2nd round is dope just as the first release. I'm still upset I wasnt able to get my size in the first round of AM1.

both look to be mesh
nerd.gif

with that said, the ones with the pink swoosh (minus pink laces) are good beaters.
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom