Nike Air Max 1 White Medium Grey Total Orange

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

Originally Posted by jdub2030

Easy cop. Don't even need to think twice.

My thoughts exactly....been having a pair of neon orange laces sitting around...might be too much tho...gonna try em out later....regardless the shoes are beautiful.

33yj5gp.jpg
are these out now????

I just got mine in....LOVE THEM.  The color totally POPS. The pics dont even show the color well.  VERY BRIGHT. I like the white laces with the grey tips.  Nice small detail.

4580016679_0b3b239a20_b.jpg

4580645956_a5f7cbf1a7_b.jpg

4580647202_919da8617a_b.jpg

4580015891_2b9fb12107_b.jpg

I've been looking at these. Something about the stitching in some pics I didn't like. Hope they were mass produced. I will get them for the low on Ebay.

just pulled the trigger on these. use promo code MAYSHOES for $10 off on finishline.com. they qualify for free shipping so it was $81.99 shipped.

Originally Posted by VTdestefano

just pulled the trigger on these. use promo code MAYSHOES for $10 off on finishline.com. they qualify for free shipping so it was $81.99 shipped.

thanks for the heads up!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by johngotty

They'll be passed on now, coveted later.

I agree. This is one of the nicer new colorways I've seen in a while. Love the fact that the main paneling of the shoe is pretty subdued and that they used the bright color as an accent and not the main color. Sets off the shoe nicely.

Back
Top Bottom