=== Nike Air Max 1 x Parra?? ===

tired.gif
smh.gif

despite the good customer service I have experienced at mercer, the way they deal with releases are a joke.

Funny how they always say Check the blog / twitter on when the shoes are gonna drop.

I didnt see them post anything , unless im looking at the wrong thing.

Originally Posted by deuce02

that doesn't look like 150 people.
NYers lie about their releases to protect themselves.
like the rumors of thousands at HoH every release so people dont stop by
laugh.gif

you also never hear about the NYNT or mercer st price drops

Originally Posted by easy3000

can anyone confirm that you can still get a raffle number?
You can't get a number anymore and my guess is the shoes done already with the number of people there.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

can anyone confirm that you can still get a raffle number?
You can't get a number anymore and my guess is the shoes done already with the number of people there.
did you win a pair?

If you are asking me if I won. I didn't get a chance to even go. Being stuck at work ftl. I was about to leave but they stopped handing out raffles tickets so no point.

Damn..  I think I am officially out of the hunt for these.. I don't even think I had a chance.. Whatever though..
eyes.gif

Yea, I'm salty
frown.gif

%%%$ Mercer %%%$ Mercer %%%$ Mercer %%%$ Mercer %%%$ Merce r**** Mercer i want to burn that %$%%*%$ store down due to the shadiness that goes on in there i called 7 times yesterday tryna figure out the release...we have them, but Nike hasn't giving us a release date....yeah %$%%*%$ right i swear if anyone works there that's on here i wanna meet up w/ you and punch you dead in the face until it caves in ....the worst part is to walk out the store to face a bunch of pricks offering 800 dollars for them that aren't even gonna wear them i have a corporate job i can't be outside w/ the rest of these lil ++#+ muscles basket hangin for kicks all day plus raffle my @** there were dudes w/ 4 bags in hand...there's absolutely no way that was done right so @%%% MERCER!!!

Back
Top Bottom