500? try 600-700 now on ebay.
ohwell.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Damn, news just gets worst and worst
You mean worse and worse
tongue.gif
but yes. Sad, but true (from what it looks like).

Paix
c.

Originally Posted by CliffSmith23

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by got shoes

them pics on the last page are so sexy. Whenever these hit the states, it will a damn campout. These are extremely too limited., 9 pair.
Far from 9 pairs. Stop hyping this ##*! up will bs info.
parra-x-patta-x-nike-air-max-1-1.jpg
I dont think hes trying to hype, the store 1948 in london did only release 9 pairs. 
And that stock pic is inside Patta and you can be sure those are all gone.
This pic is from Patta, so it's obvious they got the most pairs. There was only handful of pairs in other stores, so don't expect it to be different stateside.

Paix
c.

Originally Posted by kickz4show

I dont think hes trying to hype, the store 1948 in london did only release 9 pairs. 
They might have released 9 pairs after F&F got theirs....I have learned from past releases Nike Sportswear is super shady and if the only US spot to receive them is 21 Mercer....you already know. If London let 9 go, then New York Hype will release 0.

Question? Has anyone ever won one of the NSW bs raffles?
i won a raffle at montalban for the da vinci kobe V's if that gives anyone a sense of hope
roll.gif

damn the line looks sick, hopefully they drop in the us, i wish i was cool with ppl in the uk or mercer store at that

Originally Posted by searchin4js

*IF YOU ARE THINKING OF CAMPING AT 21 MERCER STREET BUT DONT KNOW ANYONE THERE ON A PERSONAL LEVEL, I WOULD SUGGEST YOU NOT WASTE YOUR TIME BECAUSE YOU WILL BE DISAPPOINTED...

frown.gif
 you cool with people in mercer? 

Originally Posted by arisorous

Originally Posted by kickz4show

They might have released 9 pairs after F&F got theirs....I have learned from past releases Nike Sportswear is super shady and if the only US spot to receive them is 21 Mercer....you already know. If London let 9 go, then New York Hype will release 0.

Question? Has anyone ever won one of the NSW bs raffles?
i won a raffle at montalban for the da vinci kobe V's if that gives anyone a sense of hope
roll.gif

They talking about Mercer not Montalban.

From what I heard from my homies MERCER is a joke when it comes to hyped shoes.

how are these selling for more than the yeezy's? People are crazy paying that price for a random colored runner. The shoe is nice as hell but not for $500-700

I cannot do 500 in either currency (US$ or Euros).

Good luck to those who got their pair(s).

Peace
F Sharp005

i just want to know if i have a chance of getting these for retail still in nyc or for a reasonable price im not looking for hookups just direction

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by got shoes

them pics on the last page are so sexy. Whenever these hit the states, it will a damn campout. These are extremely too limited., 9 pair.
Far from 9 pairs. Stop hyping this ##*! up will bs info.
parra-x-patta-x-nike-air-max-1-1.jpg
you too sensitive. nobody trying to hype #%+# up. the shoe been hyped for 4 months already. go somewhere with that bs. i'm just stated what they said fam
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom