=== Nike Air Max 1 x Parra?? ===

honestly, people going bonkers over these is understandable.

we were pampered in the 04-07 era so it's rare when nike releases a hot pair of AMs.

with that said, aint no way in hell im paying more than $200 for these beautiful pieces of footwear.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by arisorous

Originally Posted by kickz4show

I dont think hes trying to hype, the store 1948 in london did only release 9 pairs. 
They might have released 9 pairs after F&F got theirs....I have learned from past releases Nike Sportswear is super shady and if the only US spot to receive them is 21 Mercer....you already know. If London let 9 go, then New York Hype will release 0.

Question? Has anyone ever won one of the NSW bs raffles?
i won a raffle at montalban for the da vinci kobe V's if that gives anyone a sense of hope
roll.gif

They talking about Mercer not Montalban.

From what I heard from my homies MERCER is a joke when it comes to hyped shoes.

ohh my bad. 
laugh.gif
  but yea this shoe is looking harder and harder to attain..

props to those old foos sitting it out with in the cold.

Man, r.e.s.p.e.c.t to the dad's camping it out with the kids. They are old school. Can only hope to be that dedicated when i hit that age. lol(28 now).

Im in Australia and it was far easier for me to cop a pair of the AJ2010 Silver Anniversaries. At retail mind you. And these are limited at probably 4 times as much stock than those!

These are crazy hard to get, way hyped by a majority of the cool kids... but still, they are absolutely beautiful shoes. Parra has designed something special again. Ill prolly end up paying the R*pe price
the cats on the bay are asking for em, but sometimes(at least once a year) you just gotta say "F*ck it" and pull the trigger. I respect the hype on these, but seriously from a style point of view... these are
just AMAZING and i think i wont be able to sleep till i have one. I will wear them ALL. DAY. LONG.

Just as sweet as the last Parra collab 'Amsterdam's'.

http://94.100.114.176/900...00/900191471_6_UQbF.jpeg

I'd much rather pay the crazy price for Amsterdam than these. I do like them but Ams>these just by a little.

Does anyone know any sites that still have a size 12 in the navy denim/purple/green ones!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????

I slept hard on those and now all i can find is a 11.5......

Mercer supposedly has 150 pairs so someone want to scoop me up a pair since i'm in nc. haha i'm sure that won't happen, but hopefully these prices will come down.

Originally Posted by itsjusme51

Does anyone know any sites that still have a size 12 in the navy denim/purple/green ones!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????

I slept hard on those and now all i can find is a 11.5......
IMO- they fit a half size big, you might as well snag on that 11.5.........

Originally Posted by deuce02

Mercer supposedly has 150 pairs so someone want to scoop me up a pair since i'm in nc. haha i'm sure that won't happen, but hopefully these prices will come down.

where did you hear this from?

Back
Top Bottom