=== Nike Air Max 1 x Parra?? ===

can't wait to get these, been wanting a pair since the Complex feature so happy they're dropping stateside, but these won't be easy to attain

Originally Posted by Lou39

Originally Posted by deuce02

Mercer supposedly has 150 pairs so someone want to scoop me up a pair since i'm in nc. haha i'm sure that won't happen, but hopefully these prices will come down.

where did you hear this from?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by Lou39

Originally Posted by deuce02

Mercer supposedly has 150 pairs so someone want to scoop me up a pair since i'm in nc. haha i'm sure that won't happen, but hopefully these prices will come down.

where did you hear this from?
nerd.gif
got it from the other site, which is exactly why i said supposedly.

Deuce, lets get on our NC hunt bro.  I'm going to try Niche in Charlotte again just to make sure.. If not, I guess I'm SOL.  I hope the release does drive prices down to around 250-300.  I know this is me wishfully thinking though 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Deuce, lets get on our NC hunt bro.  I'm going to try Niche in Charlotte again just to make sure.. If not, I guess I'm SOL.  I hope the release does drive prices down to around 250-300.  I know this is me wishfully thinking though 
ohwell.gif
aight, i could make the drive to charlotte if they get them, but i doubt they will.  if mercer does have 150 the price should come down, but i doubt 250-300, maybe 400ish.  i do know i'm not paying 800 for these things like some dudes on the bay.

Originally Posted by Moneyright

word and date? hopefully not alot of FF wear sz 12

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

^^^12 is the most popular size around. Its the new 9. Just ask the homies Slone or Rico.

MONEYRIGHT ... Im sorry homie but you gotta move to the back of the bus.

SIZE 12 is NO JOKE around here like KRIS said.

Wish we could go back to them days when size 12 was just sitting.
mad.gif
frown.gif

OLDSOLE  ... NICE work. Makes me wonder how many size12s will be there then. Did they give you a solid RD ?

My man that put up the link to 'SlamJam' for the cherrywood's... is that place for real? I see they have the last release from Patta (The green denim's), and they
have practically a whole size range. I haven't been able to find my size anywhere, missed the boat... but i see they have em and im about to cop. Any word? Cheers.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by Moneyright

word and date? hopefully not alot of FF wear sz 12

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

^^^12 is the most popular size around. Its the new 9. Just ask the homies Slone or Rico.

MONEYRIGHT ... Im sorry homie but you gotta move to the back of the bus.

SIZE 12 is NO JOKE around here like KRIS said.

Wish we could go back to them days when size 12 was just sitting.
mad.gif
frown.gif

OLDSOLE  ... NICE work. Makes me wonder how many size12s will be there then. Did they give you a solid RD ?

Rico is so right i noticed this around the Space Jam release hopefully nike and jb see's this sudden change in the demand of size 12's and starts making that size more abundant like sizes 8-9.5

!@$???? I was leading the bidding on the size 11.5 at only $455 (i was gonna get em no matter what...), and with 2 days left i check my Ebay acc. and it has disappeared?? The whole listing has gone.
Can they do that? No wonder i sent this guy (from Amsterdam) a msg offering a price, and then never heard back from him... what a jerk. There is a 12 left but they're a half size bigger so i needed that dang 11.5.
Guess im gonna have to wait for the Ny cats and see if the size comes on the bay. Hate re-sellers, but what you gonna do... i HAVE to have this shoe. Should a just flown to Amsterdam for the release, woulda been
a lot easier! Did the same for the 2010 Silver Anniv.

Originally Posted by ManfromOz

!@$???? I was leading the bidding on the size 11.5 at only $455 (i was gonna get em no matter what...), and with 2 days left i check my Ebay acc. and it has disappeared?? The whole listing has gone.
Can they do that? No wonder i sent this guy (from Amsterdam) a msg offering a price, and then never heard back from him... what a jerk. There is a 12 left but they're a half size bigger so i needed that dang 11.5.
Guess im gonna have to wait for the Ny cats and see if the size comes on the bay. Hate re-sellers, but what you gonna do... i HAVE to have this shoe. Should a just flown to Amsterdam for the release, woulda been
a lot easier! Did the same for the 2010 Silver Anniv.
Dont bite the hand that feeds you. If it wasn't it  for re-sellers most cats would not own half the kicks the they got due to them unable to get them in their area. Face it reselling is part of the game as much as people hate it, and it will always be around long as there is supply and demand.

i can't on the resellers cause they the ones i go to when everything is gone they the ones to go to and i look at it everyone gotta eat i just wish some of them wouldnt make crazy ridiculous prices just based on hype but theres alot of resellers out there that are reasonable and cool

Back
Top Bottom