=== Nike Air Max 1 x Parra?? ===

I dont understand why yall are so mad? this happens in EVERY STORE..... VIP/FRIENDS/FAM/ETC...... ALWAYS get the hook up.....

nah AM87- this is worst.... A rigged raffle is a all time low, happened during the yeezy release also

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

nah AM87- this is worst.... A rigged raffle is a all time low, happened during the yeezy release also

nah man, it happens
laugh.gif

its the same when people camp and yall get to the door and theres sizes missing even though your first in line
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

its the same when theres 80 people deep and someone walks right past yall and scoops pairs and walks out....

i get yall mad, but in the same aspect ima take care of my dude that goes there all the time and drops $$$$ other than some random cat tryin to score some kicks.... 

LOL RL did you hear the guy talking about the raffle at niketown pulling the race card saying only white people won and its a conspiracy
roll.gif

Originally Posted by air max 1

nah man, it happens
laugh.gif

its the same when people camp and yall get to the door and theres sizes missing even though your first in line
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

its the same when theres 80 people deep and someone walks right past yall and scoops pairs and walks out....

i get yall mad, but in the same aspect ima take care of my dude that goes there all the time and drops $$$$ other than some random cat tryin to score some kicks.... 
understood....but at the same time you telling me 70% of your stock was for dudes that drop guap in their like that? no lie everytime i have gone into Mercer, that !%#+% is empty...i understand the point of dudes dropping cake in their get 1st dibs...but come on you only sell a fraction of your original stock? 
grin.gif

Edit...BTW it could have been that FUBU Coogi...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by clearsole23

LOL RL did you hear the guy talking about the raffle at niketown pulling the race card saying only white people won and its a conspiracy
roll.gif

hahaha I didn't hear that but come to think of it.... jk jk

iget yall mad, but in the same aspect ima take care of my dude that goesthere all the time and drops $$$$ other than some random cat tryin toscore some kicks....
Yep.

From a perspective of someone running or managing a store I could see the ones that regularly spend money and build a relationship have pairs put aside from them. As oppose to some random you've never seen before that you can tell is there to re-sell. The only time (from what I've seen) that wouldn't go down is if there's too many VIP's and they'll end up getting most of the stock leaving the rest who lined up with no chance. In situations like those you have to tell those VIP's sorry can't do.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

iget yall mad, but in the same aspect ima take care of my dude that goesthere all the time and drops $$$$ other than some random cat tryin toscore some kicks....
Yep.

From a perspective of someone running or managing a store I could see the ones that regularly spend money and build a relationship have pairs put aside from them. As oppose to some random you've never seen before that you can tell is there to re-sell. The only time (from what I've seen) that wouldn't go down is if there's too many VIP's and they'll end up getting most of the stock leaving the rest who lined up with no chance. In situations like those you have to tell those VIP's sorry can't do.
and even at that point you cut that list in half and the cool VIPs and ones that provide the hook up get it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

you say you walk into mercer and its dead, fine.... it doesnt have to be packed, you see guys makin bespokes and buyin $250 loop wheel hoodies....

im not sayin your money aint good enough, im sayin yall aint important enough
laugh.gif

call nike all you want, it doesnt matter, nike doesnt care cause at the end of the day its about the $$$$, you tell them it isnt fair and your gonna stop buyin nike product, guess what theres 653214326532 behind you who will. 

Fair, no.... the only fair way would be to make it a GR..... and even then yall would have dudes complaining...
laugh.gif

They're a nice pair of am1s, but not worth the price, so much better am1s out there, I'd rather take a pair of safari's or viotechs over these

Thats to bad they get down like that there...whats even worse is seeing NTers trying to justify it.

It is what it is and Im guessing Ill NEVER get a pair..... I aint paying over 450 for them , thats FOR SURE.

Im over it NOW.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

It is what it is and Im guessing Ill NEVER get a pair..... I aint paying over 450 for them , thats FOR SURE.

Im over it NOW.

Don't give up young grasshopper. Hopefully we can get blessed with some
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

Don't give up young grasshopper. Hopefully we can get blessed with some
nerd.gif

Ha ... you know me. YOU KNOW Im ready to get my KUNG FU on.

Originally Posted by kickz4show

RL Treyce wrote:

and dizzee rascal 'tongue and cheek' 90's

shhhh, you're not supposed to mention those, lol

why would someone rock coogi sweaters? LOL

FIXED!

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by kickz4show

RL Treyce wrote:

and dizzee rascal 'tongue and cheek' 90's

shhhh, you're not supposed to mention those, lol

why would someone rock coogi sweaters? LOL

FIXED!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Isn't it warm out there anyway or still chilly

I'm over trying to get these. If I happen to come across a pair reasonably priced I will grab them, if not.....oh well.

mayhem - good stuff bro.. i'll PM u my shipping address. LOL!

RL- its all good g... even my boys came out empty.

tak- LEFT COAST SUX sometimes... just sometimes.. haha

Originally Posted by arisorous

especially to shoe releases
frown.gif

nerd.gif
got shoes wrote:

especially to shoe releases
frown.gif

Now I LOVE where Im from
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 gotta love that purple

But YES when it comes to shoes.....

Wish we had something like MERCER or MONTALBAN in the GREATER BAY AREA.

Yea man, you win some you lose some... or get cheated out of some haha

Would have been nice if they were just a lil more available, still limited but 450 +  dam didn't think it would be like this. 

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs WTB LEBRON PEs 12, 12.5 
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.

Back
Top Bottom